why is marine reupholstery do sigh

holton27596

I need the seat cushion on my cooler/seat redone. I checked with serveral who quoted me 350. I can buy a brand new cooler with the seat for 350. Why would I spend that much for a redo when I can completely replace a 14 year old cooler/seat for the same price????:confused:

nc rabbit hunter

Price a truck seat!!!! Cheaper for a seat!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have a friend in Belvoir (between Greenville and Tarboro) that does marine upholstry that will probably be cheaper. PM me if you are interested in his number.

holton27596

Thanks guys, but it is going to have to be a LOT cheaper or I will simply get a new cooler/seat. Jst could not understand why it was so high compared to buying new. Why would anyone get something reuphostered, when you can get the whole item brand new for the same price??

Pirate96

Twelve Pointer
PM me...I have a buddy in Clayton that will likely do it much cheaper.

If it is the one I know of in Clayton it would be fixed better than new and the price would be lower. The quality in a new cushion is no where near the same as his jobs.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If it is the one I know of in Clayton it would be fixed better than new and the price would be lower. The quality in a new cushion is no where near the same as his jobs.

Sounds like we are talking one and the same. I've been knowing him 24 years and he does EXCELLENT work as you said, and you won't beat his prices anywhere!!!

Last edited: