Folks lets make a difference for Windrunner and her family

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Not long ago someone asked me to sum up why I do what I do. I didn't have to think about it before I answered that I do what I do to hopefully make a difference in the lives of others. I believe that we can show no greater love for God than when we help other brothers and sisters in their time of need.

Having said that; Buckshooter and I would like to ask everyone who can, and is blessed to do so, join us in helping out Windrunner and her husband with a love offering. I want to make it perfectly clear that she has not asked for anything and in fact we contacted her to make sure that we had her approval before posting this. Most are aware that Heath, her husband, has been courageously fighting health issues for a long time. Situations of this type can drain a family financially in short order. The distance separating them from most of us make it impossible to help physically but through this site we can help financially.

Buckshooter is going to post following this post with information as to how we all can be involved. He has graciously agreed to ramrod the project so to speak by accepting all donations and passing them on to Windrunner. If anyone has something they would like to auction off on the site with proceeds going to them the admins have cleared the way for that also.

Thank you all in advance and may God bless each and every one.

ZG

John 15:12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you…”

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Ok folks let's see what we can accomplish together. Like Larry said it was laid on his heart to help and he has given me the opportunity to help "him" help. If you wish to pass on the blessings that God has given you then please join us. As a group I'm sure we can make a difference. I'll use my home address as the place to send your gifts. Please make checks payable to Michael A. Street. Once we have collected our gifts I will go to the bank and get a cashiers check made payable to Noel and then catfish and I will hand deliver it to them.

Thanks ahead to all that contribute to this cause. Tony & Larry.

My address is 744 Worthville st. Randleman , N. C. 27317

Last edited:

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
If we were to put up an auction with the proceeds going to Windrunner I'm assuming it would need to be in the classifieds section. I'll put something up this evening if time permits and just have the winner mail you the funds Tony.

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Okay I'll start with a challenge. I'm sending Tony a check for $50.00 and issuing a challenge to all who killed a turkey this year in any state to contribute with whatever you feel blessed to do. You need not post the amount unless you want to just that you are meeting the challenge.

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
If we were to put up an auction with the proceeds going to Windrunner I'm assuming it would need to be in the classifieds section. I'll put something up this evening if time permits and just have the winner mail you the funds Tony.

I think it would be okay to post it in both, if not Tip can inform us.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I'll go ahead and put it up here for now.

Nearly New .22 Cal Marlin Stainless Model 60 with the birchwood stock. Includes matching scope. I do believe I still have the box it came in and it has had less than 50 rounds of ammo ran down the tube. If memory serves me correctly the wood is flawless.

I'll ship it on my dime once Tony lets me know funds have been received. I will require a copy of the winning bidders drivers liscense.

I will start the bidding at $100

Will add pictures this evening if possible.

EDIT: Adding that this auction will run for 7 days. Ending May 29th.

Looks like jhwili2 has the highest bid at $200.00 so far?

Last edited:

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
I'll meet that challenge ZG.......$50 check will be on the way to Randleman tomorrow. Thanks for coordinating this. I've never met Windrunner nor Heath....but I'm certain from what I've gathered they are salt-of-the-earth folks.....and I'm happy to help. Thanks again.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
I'll go ahead and put it up here for now.

Nearly New .22 Cal Marlin Stainless Model 60 with the birchwood stock. Includes matching scope. I do believe I still have the box it came in and it has had less than 50 rounds of ammo ran down the tube. If memory serves me correctly the wood is flawless.

I'll ship it on my dime once Tony lets me know funds have been received. I will require a copy of the winning bidders drivers liscense.

I will start the bidding at $100

Will add pictures this evening if possible.

I'll up the bid to $150.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns

Fine with me Dan...I'm gonna answer your challenge with a match Larry!

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Okay I'll start with a challenge. I'm sending Tony a check for $50.00 and issuing a challenge to all who killed a turkey this year in any state to contribute with whatever you feel blessed to do. You need not post the amount unless you want to just that you are meeting the challenge.

challenge met

EGrdneck

Challenge met!!!! Along with continued prayers from Ashley and I. Truely awesome seeing how we all come together.....awe struck!

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor

Im in....

NCdoe

Ten Pointer
Here's another challenge...........I don't turkey hunt so I am sending Tony a check for $50.00 and challenging all who killed a deer (buck or doe) in 2013 to contribute whatever they feel they can. Somebody tell me what Tony's last name is.

Jack's PA

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I have 975 rounds of .22 I will sell.

2 (325 rounds) boxes of Federal Auto Match
1 (325 rounds) can of Federal Champion Hallow Points

I paid $80 for this a week ago.

We will start the bidding a $80.

I am in Raleigh and we will get them to you if you win.

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'll meet that challenge ZG, even though I didn't kill a stinking turkey again this year. :D

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Here's another challenge...........I don't turkey hunt so I am sending Tony a check for $50.00 and challenging all who killed a deer (buck or doe) in 2013 to contribute whatever they feel they can. Somebody tell me what Tony's last name is.

NCdoe make the check payable to Michael A. Street...I go by Tony ...only get called Michael A when the wife's up set with me..LOL

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
The mrs and i have been hoping for something like this, we would be glad to help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnslowDeerMan

This is awesome!! When I get paid next I'll be sure to donate what I can.

mdunker

Ten Pointer
I have a 1998 Ford Expedition in the classifieds. If someone on here buys it I will donate 10% to the family.

Last edited:

CarolinaWildlife

Ten Pointer
This may be a long shot, but setting up a "Square Account" may make it easier for folks to contribute. I use it for my business and take debit and credit payments over the phone. I dont use the swiper that they send, i punch the #,s in and for the signature, i simply put N/A. It takes about 1 minute to collect and the money is in the bank the next day. It takes about 5 minutes to set up. Yes, there is a small fee, but I think it will increase the contributions.
"I'll send a check ..means I might."..if all I've got to do is call...you'll get a more folks to commit.
I'll send a $125. It will be in the mail Monday.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Hey Tony, sent you a pm, let me know how you want me to proceed with it.