Folks lets make a difference for Windrunner and her family

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I'm going to move the Marlin to the classifieds section with pictures. Right now DC Bigduubies has the high bid.

NickP

Ten Pointer
Great to see people who still care about there fellow neighbors and friends. This forum never seizes to amaze me.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
This is one of the few places I've found that holds true ideals of a community, its such a rarity to find such a thing in todays age of entitlement. Both Bre (my better prettier half) and I agree that so long as this community exists, we and our kids will be a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I just posted a 2 day Turkey Hunt in the classifieds. I bought a hunt like this several years ago and it was a very rewarding experience all the way around. I gained 2 new friends and helped a family in need.

Last edited:

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I sent "stiab" a private message letting him know it has been moved to the classified.

Thanks Jack's PA.

The reason I brought up the question of where to post the auctions is because Conman made a post in the General Forum several days ago requesting that all auctions go thru the General Forum.

A few people followed the instructions but others have posted in the Classifieds......hopefully nobody will miss something they're interested in....

http://www.nchuntandfish.com/forums/showthread.php?103283-Windrunner-Heath-Auctions

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
WTB - NCH&F window sticker.

Anybody got one? I'll pay (contribute to the fund) $50 if someone has one they would be willing to send me. This thread has made them go way up in value!

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
The check's / money orders are coming in...got 1 on Sat. and 8 today. I want to thank each and everyone of you ! One thing " if " you want to of course , please note who you are here on the forum by user name please with a side note. I know a few by their 1st names , but only a few. I say this so not only myself , but Windrunner and Heath can send you a thanks also. Thanks again Tony...

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Can't remember if I did that, but you know me Tony. ;) Thanks for heading this up! May God richly bless your efforts and multiply the gifts.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Can't remember if I did that, but you know me Tony. ;) Thanks for heading this up! May God richly bless your efforts and multiply the gifts.

Got yours today sir....again Thanks! I can't take all the credit...Larry ( ZG) is the brains , I'm just the hardware....:)

NCdoe

Ten Pointer
Buckshooter: Put my check in the mail today. Wrote NCdoe on it 'cause you probably wouldn't recognize me by the other name.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Good morning folks......This is...... to use Mo's favorite expression...gonna be epic!....I can't begin to tell you folks just how privileged I feel to be involved with such a wonderful group of people....Thanks Tony

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
ZG, I am going to try and do something, but it may not be challenge level. I am helping my wife's sister on some transportation expenses. Delphia has Stage 4 throat cancer and she travels to Boone several times a week for treatment, and just found out Saturday my favorite aunt's lung cancer has re-appeared. I am helping set-up an auction for them, so I'll do what I can. Rick

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Am I to late to put up an auction? I asked my uncle to make me a knife and wasn't execting it this soon. Its a skinning type with sheath and I want to put it up for auction to help Windrunner and Heath.

Last edited:

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Surprised no one has responded to this post for you pop. Personally, I wouldn't think there would be any problem. After all, isn't this still a community and everyone should welcome any opportunity to help another member.