Please Help! My Fiance and I need your vote! Only takes 2 seconds!

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
So my fiance and I entered a contest for a $50,000 dollar wedding in Charleston..... Turns out we were selected as 1 of the 4 finalist! Now its on to the public opinion.... this is where you guys come in. It only takes a few seconds. 1 vote each day. 75 days. It would mean a a lot to both of us! And feel free to share it with others you may know!!!:greenjump:

Scroll all the way to the bottom and vote for Caleb and Courtney PLEASE..You don't even have to watch our video. Its embarrassing.

http://www.magnoliaplantation.com/events/wedding_giveaway.html

You can vote 1 time every 24 hours from 1 computer OR you can vote more than once using different computers (ip address) the email you use has to be different as well I think (just make one up). Uncheck the box at the bottom so they wont send you emails and thats it you have given us you vote.

Adminds I intend to bump this quite often or something so please let me know if there is a better way to do it or if this is going to be frowned upon. I don't want to annoy people with this but hey... its a 1 in 4 chance at a $50,000 wedding. I'm gonna push it as hard as I can. The voting last until Aug. 15.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
I was gonna let someone else go first, but now that its out....I agree!!!!

In my profession, I work around 99% females, (I am the only man in the department) and my lovely wife who is in the same profession is used to me calling it as I see it. I lost my filter a long time ago. I hope I didn't offend the groom to be, it was meant as a compliment.

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
hilarious. reminds me of a post a while back where one of our guys was in the car talking about the beauty of spring time as it ran across the street all the while with his wife listening to his conversation via bluetooth in the car beside him... called it as he saw it.

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
Voted again today for you guys, but now on to more serious topics....

Your gal hunts, fishes, and processes wild game? WHAT? AND she's hot? WHAT? Ok, forget your whole Masters in Construction Management stuff...you guys are funny and have chemistry in front of the camera....I vote for Outdoors TV show hosts! I'd watch her...I mean y'all........y'all....I meant y'all.....

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
Voted again today for you guys, but now on to more serious topics....

Your gal hunts, fishes, and processes wild game? WHAT? AND she's hot? WHAT? Ok, forget your whole Masters in Construction Management stuff...you guys are funny and have chemistry in front of the camera....I vote for Outdoors TV show hosts! I'd watch her...I mean y'all........y'all....I meant y'all.....

HAHA! That has been her kick since turkey season. I got her following Eva Shockey on twitter and now she thinks we need to get a sponsor and start a hunting tv show..

Thanks again for the votes guys please keep them coming!

Last edited: