New 1300 acre property ,Looking for members for new club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis9378449

Four Pointer
Here is the number he gave me last fall when I was talking to him about the Ranger he posted in the classifieds section.

"Give me a call first if you don't mind . call me at 919-264-0797 Thanks Jon"

Johnnie

Ten Pointer
Looks like this link will no longer lets someone in unless they have a face book account. Can anyone confirm the page is still up?

Maybe BR549 or someone can start a thread with screen shots for those without a face book account?

Thanks,

Hunter

Looks like the page has been taken down...?

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yes, it's odd....I noticed that the original arresting officer was RA Smith of the Raleigh PD but the officer appearing in court is G Miller of the Sheriff's Dept.

Maybe there's more to follow.

willch

Twelve Pointer
I'm guessing RA Smith is the one who picked him up on the outstanding warrants and G Miller is the one who took out the warrants.

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
I'm guessing RA Smith is the one who picked him up on the outstanding warrants and G Miller is the one who took out the warrants.

This is probably the deal...G. Miller would be the investigator that took out warrants and RA Smith is a patrol deputy who served the warrant on him. It would show up on the arrest record that Smith was the arresting officer.

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Interesting factoid: Płacić is polish for "pay". Wonder if it is a coincidence or if JC has some polish connection?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Funny I was sitting at my desk an ran up on a card he gave me...
River Oaks Wildlife Managment.....

JC
Direct 919 341 9659
mob 919 426 9193

he was trying to sell minerals and designer food plots...

I did not even contact him back after the run in but talked to him about the property abd said he never went to that shop or talked to anyone there....

dominator

Interesting factoid: Płacić is polish for "pay". Wonder if it is a coincidence or if JC has some polish connection?

He has told people that his dad was from Iraq. If you look at his nose I think that he has some Middle eastern descent in there some where. ALso that he got screwed out of inheritence from family farm and his 2 brothers got it. Some though it could now be a golf course in wake county. If anyone around there has any ideas please pm me.

Last edited:

dominator

Looks like the page has been taken down...?

yes Sara Justice is going to rework it, it will be back up in a few days, she didn't want all the info that she found to be out for his lawyer.

BR549

Twelve Pointer
581ac49da0ba534568dd9b2c451c55d9.jpg

dominator

Maybe his adopted family had polish ties then? Or maybe just a coincidence..... :)[/QUOTENC LAW

How right you were but don't think he was adopted.

I took this post off of site that was posted a few days ago. They finally got his REAL NAME and his "30" years of being a scam artist

ENFORCEMENT HAS CONFIRMED THE FOLLOWING NEW INFORMATION, AS OF TODAY:

1. John Wayne Koleniak was never in any branch of the US military at any time. He fraudulently obtained assistance from a wounded warrior program in Wake County North Carolina.
2. John Wayne Koleniak had pawned most of his firearms in the days just before he was apprehended on 2/10/15 and he was attempting to flee the country.
3. John Wayne Koleniak was not adopted and law enforcement officials have spoken with his actual family and they were victimized by him as well.
4. John Wayne Koleniak's father was a barber and not a farmer of any kind. His family never owned or managed land of any kind in Colorado, including elk hunting land. They were from Virginia.
5. John Wayne Koleniak is an absconder/fugitive of justice from another state. He has a long string of crimes and victims, which law enforcement stated spans 30 years. His first felony conviction was in 1988, at the age of 25. He is also a suspect in other crimes, which will be publicly revealed as formal indictments occur in the coming weeks.

John Wayne Koleniak was publicly speaking out against high fence hunting just 3 1/2 years ago. His interest in uniting our industry was rooted in his organized plan to profit financially from it. (He stated to several of us that he must receive a minimum of $100,000 per year as President of the new organization he was attempting to form.)

Many of our intelligent and successful friends and colleagues were "taken" by JK, in more ways than just dollars and cents. The fact that we chose to have faith in another human being is not a bad thing. However, we are fortunate that the truth was uncovered before it went any further.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns

1. John Wayne Koleniak was never in any branch of the US military at any time. He fraudulently obtained assistance from a wounded warrior program in Wake County North Carolina.

I hope they Crucify this punk to the fullest extent of the law, while all his misdeeds are deserving of a long jail sentence, this one in particular i have no words to describe the level of disgust and loathing that i have for anyone guilty of this.
I apologize to any that this may offend, but i hope that if he is guilty that he dies a slow painful death after years of a very abusive romantic relationship with his cellmate and and a long line of eager and angry friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hrcarver

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Maybe his adopted family had polish ties then? Or maybe just a coincidence..... :)[/QUOTENC LAW

How right you were but don't think he was adopted.

I took this post off of site that was posted a few days ago. They finally got his REAL NAME and his "30" years of being a scam artist

2. John Wayne Koleniak had pawned most of his firearms in the days just before he was apprehended on 2/10/15 and he was attempting to flee the country.
3. John Wayne Koleniak was not adopted and law enforcement officials have spoken with his actual family and they were victimized by him as well.
4. John Wayne Koleniak's father was a barber and not a farmer of any kind. His family never owned or managed land of any kind in Colorado, including elk hunting land. They were from Virginia.
5. John Wayne Koleniak is an absconder/fugitive of justice from another state. He has a long string of crimes and victims, which law enforcement stated spans 30 years. His first felony conviction was in 1988, at the age of 25. He is also a suspect in other crimes, which will be publicly revealed as formal indictments occur in the coming weeks.

John Wayne Koleniak was publicly speaking out against high fence hunting just 3 1/2 years ago. His interest in uniting our industry was rooted in his organized plan to profit financially from it. (He stated to several of us that he must receive a minimum of $100,000 per year as President of the new organization he was attempting to form.)

Many of our intelligent and successful friends and colleagues were "taken" by JK, in more ways than just dollars and cents. The fact that we chose to have faith in another human being is not a bad thing. However, we are fortunate that the truth was uncovered before it went any further.
Wow. Glad they found out who he really was.

seminolewind

now I wonder how many people bashing him are just like him? hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.