Sissipahaw Archery 3D Shoot and Pig Pickin'

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
Come out and join us for our August 3D shoot and pig picking. It will be August 23, registration starts at 8:00am and ends at 1:00pm. There will be awards at 3:00pm.

There will be a 10 target toughman course. This will pay back $100.00 over the 1st 3 places.

We will have some vendors:
Bill Stroupe, Hawk arrows & cold mountain longbows.

Mike Ballenger, 7 lakes longbows

Don Ward, Eagle Flight archery

Hope you can make it

www.stacgang.org

From our website

http://stacgang.org/

Our club is located in Burlington NC;

NEXT EVENT ON THE CALENDAR: AUGUST 23, 2014-

20 target competition course plus 10 target Tough Man Shoot
Registration is $15.00 from 8:00-1:00; 1st place winners receive $50.00 gift certificate for Three Rivers Archery, 2nd and 3rd place receives a dvd “Masters of the Barebow 3”
Classes will be:
Men Recurve,
Men Longbow
and Women
Registration for the Tough Man is $5.00,

First round is one arrow for score.
$100.00 pay back divided to top three scores.
Fun rounds $5.00 take all your arrows, no score cards!

Custom Hummingbird Bow giveaway!

Winners choice of a 56” one piece Treehawk or a one piece “Bowie” longbow, custom made length and poundage.
One ticket enters the drawing, for every $10.00 donation made to the club.
Donations can be made in advance to Harry Angel, Lee Hinton or Ben Graham, winner need not be present at shoot.
YES, Tommy will be cooking a pig, some burgers will be available.

Lunch is $3.50 per sandwich or $5.00 per plate.
Club members shoot for half price.

Even if you're a wheel bow only shooter, drop by for a peek at stick and string. I'm sure someone will have a bow you can try.

I have a dual shelf Bear Alaskan I can bring. You're welcome to try it out.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Gonna do my best to make it this year Bud, I've heard nothing but great things about this tournament/club.....

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
Hope you can drop in.

Hwy 70 to I40 west to Hwy 49 south in Burlington. Go about 4 miles. Club sign is on the right. It's about 3/4 mile past the indoor pistol shooting range.

The property suffered heavy damage from the winter storm in Late Feb early March. Lots of downed trees but cleanup is slowly getting things back to somewhat normal.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Would love to come out, but its my wife and daughters birthday....Anyway to get a ticket in the drawing without being there??

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
Zombie...
Yep. Need not be present to win.

From our website:

Sissipahaw Traditional Archery Club

Burlington NC

For assistance or additional information, Please feel free to contact any of our members listed below.

Officers

President: Ben Graham (Hummingbird Custom Bows)

9631 Vineyard Rd.

Mt. Pleasant, NC 28124

(704) 436-2509

hcbben@windstream.net

Vise President: Lee Hinton

1620 Don Caster Lane

Burlington, NC 27217

(336) 214-1004

hinton.leon@yahoo.com

Ben at Hummingbird Bows or Lee Hinton can hook you up with a ticket. I'm gonna buy one...maybe two. Ben makes one hek-uv-a bow.

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
And a reminder, even if you don't own a stick bow, drop by and someone will have a bow you can shoot. I'm bringing two dual shelf bows. One 32# and one 45#. Anyone is welcome to try them out.

bowhunter_lt

I'm in Mebane and drive by that area all the time going to Cedarock. I have a compound, no stick bow. I'd love to come by as its been a year since I've shot at anything.

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
I'm in Mebane and drive by that area all the time going to Cedarock. I have a compound, no stick bow. I'd love to come by as its been a year since I've shot at anything.

You RH or LH? I can bring you a bow for you to shoot, and arrows. Bring a glove and an armguard and have some fun.:wave:

bowhunter_lt

I won't be able to make it unfortunately. I was hoping to but work calls. Thanks for the offer! Maybe next time. Good shootin' to those who will be there!