WNC Meet & Greet

Parker

I'm in Hendersonville so if anyone north or south of me is planning on going, a college student would love to make the trip (if it could be made a little more affordable (read; split the gas cost! haha))

Last edited:

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
LOL!!!

Autocorrect got me.

It's cool.... uh my wife called me something special when I tossed a fish gut fart in her lap while we were bagging all those striper fillets...... Had the word Mother in it.... I honestly wanted to call myself that though....:(

Last edited:

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It's cool.... uh my wife called me something special when I tossed a fish gut fart in her lap while we were bagging all those striper fillets...... Had the word Mother in it.... I honestly wanted to call myself that though....:(
That's my wife's pet name for me too...

Last year while skinning a deer I accidentally hit her with a buck's family jewel purse... she called me something that sounded about 10 feet long. I couldn't understand it too well though, I was too busy trying to catch my breath...LOL!!!

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
We're stuck on highway 64 due to a wreck. We'll be about ten minutes late. We're in a burgundy Buick Lacrosse.

curdog

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Hate I didn't make it, just had too much going on. Hope Ya'll have a good turn out.

Deerjager

Hate I didn't make it, just had too much going on. Hope Ya'll have a good turn out.

Nah, but I had a great time. Brought along my son to keep UF entertained on the ride up there. Wish you could have made it as well. All told, there were six of us, but Jcannon's daughter was not much for conversation.....:)

Last edited: