What is your favorite fletching glue?

22LR

Twelve Pointer
Looking for a quality fletching glue. I have used Bohning Fletch Tite. with ok resluts. I always strip & clean shafts thoroughly. Thanks!

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
AAE Fastset gel by far the best made. I've tried them all. PS keep the glue in the refrigerator to help keep it longer.

Last edited:

hog&deerhunter

Ten Pointer
I have been using the loctite brand super glue control gel for many years to glue on Blazer vanes. There may be something better out there, but I never had an issue with the control gel and don't plan on trying anything else. Never seen it in the red bottle, just the blue bottle.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm obviously not working with the speeds you guys are but when I discovered fletching tape I was a happy camper, it's proven itself to me. With Bohning tape and a dab of Gorilla Glue on leading and trailing edges of the quill I can pull fletched arrows through double layers of truck bed matt with no problem. I don't know how much more adhesiveness you need but man, it's a breeze to work with after using glue....

Bud B.

Eight Pointer
I'm obviously not working with the speeds you guys are but when I discovered fletching tape I was a happy camper, it's proven itself to me. With Bohning tape and a dab of Gorilla Glue on leading and trailing edges of the quill I can pull fletched arrows through double layers of truck bed matt with no problem. I don't know how much more adhesiveness you need but man, it's a breeze to work with after using glue....

x2........

cuttem boys

Six Pointer
I like goat tuff but it don't have much of a shelf life. The last I got was easton quick bond and it has worked great for two seasons now.