Road trip with my Dad

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My Dad and I are leaving on a Roadtrip this morning. I have to return to Laredo Texas to pick up my tools and what not, and Daddy decided he wants to tag along. We haven't taken a long roadtrip like this together in over 10 years. I'm actually looking forward to the 25 hour drive this time. We don't get to spend as much time together as either of us would like so we are gonna take our time getting there. We'll be gone a week or so. Daddy has never been to South Tx before so we may do a good bit of loafering when we get there.

Wish us a safe trip.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well we made it through Atlanta, thank goodness. We left Asheville at 11:15 this morning, so not making terrible time.

DCD77

Four Pointer
I had the opportunity to spend a week in South Dakota with my dad a few years back. Also did a 16 hour round trip to Kentucky to get a squirrel dog. Those are times I will never forget.

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
May God provide travelling mercies and warm fellowship with your dad.

Veteran

Praying for you all to have a great trip. I'm a grandpa now and could think of nothing better than such as long road trips with my sons. We enjoy hunting a great deal but only a day or two at a time. I would love to do the same with my grandchildren. God bless your family.