Big foot

Status Crow

Ironically, 2 of the hosts of that Animal Planet show might actually *be* Bigfoot. There's nothing like hiding in plain sight.

useyourbow

Eight Pointer
I had an experience a few years ago in Kentucky that really concerned me while walking back to the truck in the dark after bow hunting. All I know for sure was I was being followed if not stalked and it freaked me out. The sounds those idiots make on TV are nothing like what I heard that evening. I have hunted in five different states and had never heard what I heard that night. For centuries people have reported sighting long before facebook, TV, and fame. I personally believe that if and when they do capture, kill, or discover one it will not be has big has people believe. It would not be advantages to be that large and survive in the wild. My theory if they do exist they do so in very low numbers and are always moving/migrating hence the reason there are lone sightings and tracks.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It was 1999 or 2000 & I was on fire duty in the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Area in Idaho.

We had about 20 fire crews working on the fire.

One Crow Indian crew from Montana was working on digging a fire line down a ridge top. Several of the forward crew members got a brief glimpse of something they could only describe as about 7 ft tall, covered in brownish hair, and running on 2 legs as it headed around the ridge below them........trying to escape the fire.

They would not go back in that particular area the next day......apparently some Native Americans believe that Sasquatch is sacred.

I didn't see it.......I can't swear to it. They believed they saw it.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Muslims believe we should all die...doesn't make what they believe right. Same goes for squatches and black panthers.

Bubba

I don't know if they're real or not but that show is a hoot. Those fools can literally go anywhere in the country and find squatches. Anywhere. That bush in my front yard? Squatchy as hell. Weeds in my driveway? Natural habitat for a squatch.

My personal favorite though is how they can adapt any behavior to a bigfoot. If they see a squirrel, they'll swear that bigfeets loves em some squirrell. See that bird? It's a squatch favorite! That's all the proof they need to pronounce an area full of squatches. See that blurry blob wearing a blaze orange hat? Squatch.

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
It is kind of cool to think that there might be one. Especially when you are deep in the woods at dark, heading for your truck! You hear something you can't explain and you are immediately on high alert. But, I also think that there are too many trail cameras in the woods today to not have captured a proof positive picture!

Bubba

That's who is stealing all the trail cameras.... The Squatches are smarter than we give them credit for. ��

They'd have to be to avoid that crack squad of Squatch commandos thats stalking them on Finding Bigfoot

hitman6397

Old Mossy Horns
I have seen him a couple of times in the Greensboro coliseum he and GraveDigger have had some battles and saw he made a guest appearance in the movie Roadhouse one time.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Naw, maybe at one time but will all the trail cams someone would have a real pic of one by now or one would get hit by a car, probably while running from a black panther. Until one is found dead and its proven not to be a exceptionally hairy dude hiding from the govt in the hills then I'm not going to believe.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
I agree. With the proliferation of trail cams someone should have definitive proof. Since there has never been bones or bodies found I will forever remain skeptical.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I know this is one of yall on here.

[video=youtube;eFLyO2RWGms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFLyO2RWGms[/video]

My former manager told me his dad and this guy were big buddies....

As far as wheather BF is real or not? I don't rule out the possibility at all.

Do know a guy that used to hunt in Union, SC all the time. He said he was in the stand late one evening when something big came walking through the woods. He said it reached down and scooped up some water and drank it out of its hand. Claimed it took all of his courage to climb down out of the stand after that and he's not been back since. Don't really know how afraid I'd be if I were holding a high powered rifle, but that's me.

Last edited:

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I think it is entirely possibly for species living in remote or isolated locations to be undiscovered or thought extinct. However, there's nothing in the fossil record to support a bipedal primate's existence.
Im not saying that such a creature doesn't or hasn't existed, just that with current evidence while its possible its also unlikely. That being said 98% of crypto-zoological sightings of this and other creatures are mistaken ids, or out right hoax's.
This is just my opinion as a geologist and a student of Anthropology.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I think it is entirely possibly for species living in remote or isolated locations to be undiscovered or thought extinct. However, there's nothing in the fossil record to support a bipedal primate's existence.
Im not saying that such a creature doesn't or hasn't existed, just that with current evidence while its possible its also unlikely. That being said 98% of crypto-zoological sightings of this and other creatures are mistaken ids, or out right hoax's.
This is just my opinion as a geologist and a student of Anthropology.

Lucy doesn't fit the profile of a bipedal primate or nearly primate?

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Those fools can literally go anywhere in the country and find squatches. Anywhere. That bush in my front yard? Squatchy as hell. Weeds in my driveway? Natural habitat for a squatch.

My personal favorite though is how they can adapt any behavior to a bigfoot. If they see a squirrel, they'll swear that bigfeets loves em some squirrell. See that bird? It's a squatch favorite! That's all the proof they need to pronounce an area full of squatches. See that blurry blob wearing a blaze orange hat? Squatch.

That's funny Bubba! lol! True.

You could have made money in TV.

entropy

Twelve Pointer
ETA: Dang beat to it!

Ok, which one of you is this?

Rough talked em, lol
[video=youtube;eFLyO2RWGms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFLyO2RWGms[/video]

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
There was a guy on TNdeer named bowriter who after being begged, posted his story many years ago.

I read it and it literally gave me chills.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
At the end of the video of the 'rough talkin' feller there are other video entries. One of them is around 10 minutes long and tells the 'real' story of what happened. Ya'll need to watch it... 'his belly button was so high' and 'he was too precious to kill'

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Lucy wasn't independently bipedal, we still haven't found the link in the fossil record for the gap between early hominids and homo species. Homo Erectus is the earliest definitive bipedal primate. Once we go further back we encounter more theory than fact. There are several Evolutionary Theories that all have merit, we can only go on whats fact currently. Lucy and several other early hominids were capable of bipedal locomotion for decent distances, the shape of their hips prevented independent bipedalism.
Like i said, i ain't saying they do/don't or have/haven't existed; just that we don't have proof either way and its likely that if they existed that they're extinct.

Last edited:

entropy

Twelve Pointer
At the end of the video of the 'rough talkin' feller there are other video entries. One of them is around 10 minutes long and tells the 'real' story of what happened. Ya'll need to watch it... 'his belly button was so high' and 'he was too precious to kill'

Corn Likker.

[video=youtube;juVIyVwjBzA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juVIyVwjBzA[/video]

Last edited: