Gesh.... stop laughing..

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm waiting...my JR pup is gonna come to the house like that before it's over! That young'un loves to chase bees...

double

Twelve Pointer
I feel there pain. Something (never saw it) hit me on top of the foot this evening so hard it nearly knocked me down. Now my foot looks like a balloon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That's funny, Slylar's Jack Russell mix loves to catch bees, he is living on borrowed time one will peg him just right. Thanks for the laugh

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
We had a part Walker-Fox Hound who hated Bee's, Wasp's and Yellow Jacket's.....His entire 13 years with us he never learned to leave those insects alone. How he could stand being stung in the mouth I have no idea but every one he could catch he did...

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
My nephew had a dog that would catch and kill yellow jackets. As far as I knew she either never got stung or didn't react in any way if she did. I've seen her catch lots of bees and kill them and she never swelled IF they stung her.

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
We have a bassett beagle mix that got into some bees. He swelled up like the marshmallow man.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Had a Springer Spaniel as a kid that ate one and got stung on back of throat, had to rush her to the vet, throat closed up. Luckily we lived close.