Corvette Stingray.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Im a Mustang fan! Always have been. Probably always will be.

I'm in my 40's. Live a somewhat normal life, but I don't get riled up by materialistic things like teenagers do.

I saw a brand new Corvette Stingray parked in a parking lot in Raleigh today. If my wife hadn't have grabbed my arm, I'd have run an old lady over in this parking lot. If the car was idling, I am positive I'd have run her over.

God BLESS America!!!!! :mosh:

Carry on!

justwin24

Six Pointer
Im a Mustang fan! Always have been. Probably always will be.

I'm in my 40's. Live a somewhat normal life, but I don't get riled up by materialistic things like teenagers do.

I saw a brand new Corvette Stingray parked in a parking lot in Raleigh today. If my wife hadn't have grabbed my arm, I'd have run an old lady over in this parking lot. If the car was idling, I am positive I'd have run her over.

God BLESS America!!!!! :mosh:

Carry on!

I was looking at one last fall in the parking lot. I just happened to have my 80 with me. It was the second time I had drove it that year. I suppose the owner was trying to help me get over my anxiety attack so he let me sit in it. The keys were not in it. I checked!!! He had just picked it up 2 weeks prior at the corvette museum.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Yeah they are gorgeous! My dad has a 96 vette and I was driving it at Holden Beach a few weeks back on vacation when one of those new ones pulled up beside us. I thought it was a Ferrari or something at first. That thing made dads 96 look like a Prius!

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
pictures Sir,.,,,pictures

http://www.chevycorvette.com/c7-corvette

2015-corvette-stingray-pacific-coupe.jpg

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
I was looking at one last fall in the parking lot. I just happened to have my 80 with me. It was the second time I had drove it that year. I suppose the owner was trying to help me get over my anxiety attack so he let me sit in it. The keys were not in it. I checked!!! He had just picked it up 2 weeks prior at the corvette museum.
Keys "in it" do the new ones actually have a place for the key to go "in" ....?

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Never cared for cars that I had to get down to get into, feel like I'm riding in a gocart...

I'd much rather have my truck... :)

justhunt

Six Pointer
Contributor
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408749100.495249.jpg
My brother has a white one he bought a few weeks ago. He came to my work today in it to bring me his tree stand for me to hang this weekend.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
View attachment 38274
My brother has a white one he bought a few weeks ago. He came to my work today in it to bring me his tree stand for me to hang this weekend.

You don't work in Raleigh do ya? Cause that looks AWFULLY familiar!

And a treestand does NOT belong in that thing. Only fine wine, women, or golf clubs belong in that vehicle besides the driver.

justhunt

Six Pointer
Contributor
I don't think he was in Raleigh today but he could have been. It did look strange pulling a stand out of the back of a $70K plus car. I guess once a redneck always a redneck.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Never really cared for them.....

Then I was reading on Fox news and seen a Yellow one, yes yellow, I don't care for the color yet that thing looked bad to the bone.
The yellow was different and you could see all the lines better and more clear it looked to me.
That is the sharpest car that has just grabbed my eye and said buy me.....
Yet I will not, may go play in one but who knows, little more then I want to spend for now.
It has some boat lines on it, looks cool.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I had a 74 stingray that i lost in the divorce, eventually i will get a 67 GTO and Bre wants a 67 mustang coupe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Give me the older Vette's anytime. The newer ones are fast but they don't interest me at all, to each his own.

Last edited:

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
I was in Orlando a while back for GM's 2015 product preview. I was able to drive a Cadillac CTSV which has the 600 hp vette engine. Fastest cat I have ever set my butt in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Banjo, my boss just got rid of his CTSV a few months ago for a new vette. That CTS was getting over 770 hp to the wheels! He had never been passed at VIR in that thing he says.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've had my days of falling into and climbing out of Vettes and low-slung sportscars. I'd rather step up into my truck....

catfishrus

Twelve Pointer
I bought this one when I was 17 years old. I enjoyed it but I never regretted the day I sold it to buy my first house.

My father in law has a chysler 300 that dyno tested at 800 plus horse power to the back tires at arlington speed shop. They had to detune it to 683 HP so he could drive it on the street. Shes pretty wicked and shes a sleeper for a 4 door.scan0003.jpg

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
Would not own one but man are they fun to drive once in a while! Same with the CTS-V. I am interested to see the new Charger Hellcat that is coming out.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
I saw one today while in town. I was much more interested in the redhead that was driving the car than the car it's self. BTW I was by myself so I was able to check out that redhead as she got out of the car. For a fact that was much more interesting than that Vett any day of the week. To bad I did not have time to wait around for her to come out of the store and get back into that car. On second thought I guess it was best I didn't have time. I don't know if my heart could have stood that.