Corvette Stingray.

ibgreen

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I saw one today while in town. I was much more interested in the redhead that was driving the car than the car it's self. BTW I was by myself so I was able to check out that redhead as she got out of the car. For a fact that was much more interesting than that Vett any day of the week. To bad I did not have time to wait around for her to come out of the store and get back into that car. On second thought I guess it was best I didn't have time. I don't know if my heart could have stood that.

Beware of Redheads, hairdressers and anyone named Tiffany!

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I saw one today while in town. I was much more interested in the redhead that was driving the car than the car it's self. BTW I was by myself so I was able to check out that redhead as she got out of the car. For a fact that was much more interesting than that Vett any day of the week. To bad I did not have time to wait around for her to come out of the store and get back into that car. On second thought I guess it was best I didn't have time. I don't know if my heart could have stood that.

Wonder which "investment" would cost you more - the car or the redhead? :D

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Perhaps it was just in my head but I somehow believe she was a real redhead. Again it might have just been in my head but I believe I would have preferred the investment over the car. Well at least that is what my mind was telling me at the time. She had on faded, W E L L fitting jeans, a white T shirt with something written on the back which I just saw was there, never did even try to read it, and high heels. She had a beautiful face and all body parts were in the right place and in the right proportion. Father forgive me for I know I sinned but I also believe in appreciating the beauty that has been placed on this earth. I guess she knew, she smiled.

Grizzly: I can't believe you said that. I know you have heard (and have to admit it at times) "you can't live with them but you can't live without them either". Seemed like a good deal to me as I probably couldn't afford her for very long anyway. LOL.

GrizzlyBear

Old Mossy Horns
Grizzly: I can't believe you said that. I know you have heard (and have to admit it at times) "you can't live with them but you can't live without them either". Seemed like a good deal to me as I probably couldn't afford her for very long anyway. LOL.

My grandfather told me that starting about 15. I never knew the wisdom the man had until I learned the lesson first hand. :). It's not the women we can't live without. Lol

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
this thread needs more pics; stingrays and redheads.
6e10723bae8e6be9b5df3716c7a343b6.jpg
7024977e8d8a92468913a66d4e8a8803.jpg

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
You get all kinds of strange looks when you stop to get gas at 5am in full camo driving a yellow corvette with a tree stand in the hatch and a rifle case in the passenger seat!

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
WCJones: You can bet your last nickle that the redhead I saw didn't look ANYTHING AT ALL like that.

JLove1974

Twelve Pointer
I went to the esteemed Morrison Motor Co. in Historic Jackson park, Concord (Con-Cord not CONQUERED you damn transplants!) and spoke the the man, Mike Morrison. Sat in his 2014 Stingray 7-speed.

Twas nice. And Low. And right then and there I decided, if I had 70K to just absolutely piss away, I'd still buy a diesel truck to pull a new camper with :D

BTW I'm a mustang fan too. Dad had a 04 C5 Vette 'vert, LS1 automatic. It was a hoot to drive, but you would scrape the 4 degree incline on the driveway at speeds above 2.5MPH. I just can't own something that low.
Sucks to get out of when you are the other side of 40 and over 200lbs also.

gefecht

Saw a silver one today in a Kroger parking lot parked next to us. Me and the wife admired it and continued on. I always wanted a 67 stingray but I could not even afford the insurance on something like the new one.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
OOOOOHHHHHHH I saw that maroon vett again today in the parking lot as I was walking back to my car. She waved so I guess she did realize that I did notice last week. I still say I always appreciate true beauty. LOL.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
OOOOOHHHHHHH I saw that maroon vett again today in the parking lot as I was walking back to my car. She waved so I guess she did realize that I did notice last week. I still say I always appreciate true beauty. LOL.

Hey Larry, check out the Corvette Song by George Jones . Every time I read your posts about the Lady in the Vette I get reminded of this song..

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah every time I see that Corvette I also remember the George Jones song. And I think of the truth in that song.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
... It was a hoot to drive, but you would scrape the 4 degree incline on the driveway at speeds above 2.5MPH. I just can't own something that low.

Sucks to get out of when you are the other side of 40 and over 200lbs also.
^Truth there. My son has a silver 75 Stingray (350 4-spd) that I am babysitting for him. Beautiful car, fun to drive, but I will be glad when he takes back possession of it.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah every time I see that Corvette I also remember the George Jones song. And I think of the truth in that song.

The real unspoken truth in that song is that if if has boobs or an engine it will eventually give trouble!

<>< Fish

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Probably true but how boring life would be without some trouble here and there, especially this kind. LOL. Besides what does it hurt to look? Besides it's probably like my little brother always tells me. She smiled because she knows you are harmless or knows your girlfriend. LOL.