Will Hayden from TV Sons of Guns Arrested Again....

MeAndMyBoy

Hayden arrested again. This time for child rape. It appears Police upgraded the charge from molestation to rape.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/26/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrested-child-rape-charge-investigation/

0826-william-hayden-mug-wm2-1.jpg

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/hayden-arrested-child-rape/

Last edited:

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
If the allegations are true, I hope they castrate the sick bastard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Never liked him or the wildebeest daughter of his either....but if this is true.....I hope he gets raped, in prison, with barb wire wrapped baseball bat....

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Pitiful, usually the ones that do stuff like that get a little dose of their own medicine in the can. I suspect with his "notoriety" if he did do it and gets in there he will be popular.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I always thought their stuff was over priced and far from the "cutting edge " they claimed. If this is true, i hope he enjoys all that karma has planned for his future husbands enjoyment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big bore bob

Eight Pointer
Guilty until proven innocent? Or the other way around?
Anyway, if he is guilty dying is too easy for him, if he didn't he is screwed for life anyway.

Last edited:

NCridgehunter

Eight Pointer
Never liked him or the wildebeest daughter of his either....but if this is true.....I hope he gets raped, in prison, with barb wire wrapped baseball bat....

HAHA wildebeest???? I was thinking more like ohh heck idk Wildebeest sounds good I guess lol

MCJ1980

Ten Pointer
Don't care for him, but I hope it's not true! Feel bad for the daughter if it is. But they say "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"! I had a friend go through a similar situation because his ex-wife didn't want to share custody. She paid her daughter $1000 to lie. It eventually came out in court but his name had already been tarnished at that point.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I haven't watched the show for quite some time, it really isn't worth watching to me because the builds are mostly non-sense and the attitudes of the workers( I know they are playing up for TV) are pretty much reminescent of all the Orange County Chopper re-runs anyway.
I hope for all involved that this is manufactured and not factual, but this kind of thing happens WAYYYY to often to dismiss it.

dsink

Eight Pointer
I just saw that Discovery Channel has dropped the show. Thats a good thing. It really painted gun owners in a bad light.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Good riddance on the show.

Compare it to DD. Even though many despise the Robertsons, they always held firearms to the same level as a tool to be used appropriately, be it a hammer or a golf club. Something to be said for that.