starting a new job!

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Starting a new job tomorrow,doing electrical work on solar panels,supposed to last 4 months,going to take a chunk out of deer season but sure do need the extra income,50 hours a week!

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Good Luck with everything! I don't get to deer hunt nearly as much as I used to, I know how ya feel.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Congrats, I am in the Operations side of a Solar Manufacturer here in RTP. Where is the site if you don't mind me asking. I like to know what fields are going in and with what technology.

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
Starting a new job tomorrow,doing electrical work on solar panels,supposed to last 4 months,going to take a chunk out of deer season but sure do need the extra income,50 hours a week!

Congrats LC....you working at the big solar field off Hwy 211?

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
There are some of those solar fields popping up in Nash county now....places you would never expect to see that kind of technology.

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Yes,same company RTP,and it is in candor,not to bad, got plenty of sun today! It is a 50 acre platt, 2900 panels to be put up.

Dan Apple

Old Mossy Horns

Congrats on the job.

My .02 for deer season.....

1. When you get the rare chance to go this year.... There is no better feeling than sitting there knowing that your responsibilities have been taken care of and that this time is well deserved.

2. I have found that my biggest deer were killed in years when I didn't get to go as often as I wanted to.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

that's a good thing... you are less likely to overhunt your spots...LOL!!!