Another example of idiots screwing everybody else…

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
…watch what you post online people! This guy is dealing with felonies now! On top of that, this numbskull made the rest of us look like tools!

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=KaKHUfKkWEc&sns=em [/video]

Last edited:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I fixed your link, That is what when I shoot a coon I do my best to pop them in the head dead. No torn up dogs etc and they may wool it but it is dead. I'll be the first to admit when I was a kid I was brought up with some guys that loved to shoot them in the butt and see a fight. Even as a kid something never felt right about that. When I was big enough to have my own dogs and hunt alone that stopped. Bottom line he would have to be an absolute idiot to put something on the .net like that.

Even if they make it an E class felony in the end you think it will ever sink in to him the end result wasn't worth it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaKHUfKkWEc

buzzcut29

Anyone who is involved in this type of activity is not a hunter or a sportsmen. I hope he gets maxed out and never gets the chance to "hunt" again.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Asside from the cruelty, why in the world would someone want to endanger thier dogs like that? Thay yote could have had a lot more fight in him than the guy suspected,and could have injured or killed one of the hounds. Or, he could have been diseased. This turd shows a blatent disregard for life PERIOD. Another black eye for hunters and look at the comments. Look how may young folks the HSUS are brainwashing into their agenda of ENDING ALL hunting by using idiots like this.

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
As long as there are people like that we will constantly fight the Humane Society. Youtube is not your friend when you post harvest videos, IF THE ANIMAL IS STILL ALIVE. I hope there are no charges files, he honestly thought that people would get enjoyment from his video.

Last edited:

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks NCcatfisher. My phone screws up links for some reason. A group I'm in on Facebook has a guy from his area. He said this ain't the first time this guy has lost his license. Freakin' idiot.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Im curious, do you guys find hog hunting with catch dogs equally cruel? I am in no way defending this guy, it was unsporting and cruel, even though we all hate yotes that animal shouldn't of
Suffered like that and should have been put out of its misery long before the fogs arrived.
Im just curios if any view dogs catching and pinning hogs in the same light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
What an idiot! HSUS is after all hound hunting and they use videos like this to win the non-hunting public over.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Im curious, do you guys find hog hunting with catch dogs equally cruel? I am in no way defending this guy, it was unsporting and cruel, even though we all hate yotes that animal shouldn't of
Suffered like that and should have been put out of its misery long before the fogs arrived.

The only problem I have with the this guy is he intentionally wounded the yote so the dogs could catch it, then posted a video of it on Youtube. Have I ever had hounds catch game? Yes, I have but never game I intentionally wounded.

If hunters posted the death of game animals, there would be the same out cry from HSUS and other anti- hunting/animal rights groups plain and simple.

Last edited:

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Oh im not saying theyre the same, and i agree 100% with you, just curios were others stood .

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
The guy is a turd plain and simple. I have no time for anybody who makes an animal suffer for any reason. I will shoot a pack of coyotes in a heart beat but making them suffer is lower than dog :donk:donk:donk:donk IMHO. I would love to beat the piss outta of that :donk:donk:donk hole.

Last edited:

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
Michigan could easily lose their wolf hunt over this. HSUS and their allies are already using this video specifically for that purpose. Some folks just don't understand the repercussions associated with their actions.

Last edited:

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What is shown on this video is disturbing but giving the group that is pushing it I got to wonder if it's legit.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
What is shown on this video is disturbing but giving the group that is pushing it I got to wonder if it's legit.

I've talked to a few people from up there, one that actually knows him. It's legit. He pulled the video when he got arrested, but HSUS had already made a copy of it at that point. Apparently this isn't the first time he's been in trouble with the law, and has lost his hunting license at least once.

Briargoat

Ten Pointer
HSUS and similar groups are the biggest threat to hunting in America. I've watched some of their videos especially regarding fox pens and seen their twisted agenda. Don't take anything coming from them as legitimate fact or add credibility to their claims.

Last edited:

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
They use half-truths to twist things. They didn't invent that video, though. This one isn't like when they kept pulling that seal back up on the ice. This was a video they got from an idiot that never should have made it. I can see through their agenda and still pick out truth and falsehoods.

nckeith

Ten Pointer
Hmm. I wonder what will happen when someone decides to throw a spear at a hogs shoulder and film it from both their perspective and the perspective of the spear itself? I'm sure these folks would love to have that kind of footage as well.
Listen I understand nature is cruel and filming a wolf taking a sheep down can be brutal also.
However, for the same reason slaughterhouses don't like the inside of their operations filmed either, we as hunters should be using discretion on the videos we are posting. If not, expect even folks indifferent to hunting, have no problems siding with Anti's.

Last edited:

mike4592

Four Pointer
Thats why you dont put stuff like this on the internet if your going to video it keep it to yourself...i have a bunch of videos of my dogs catching hogs out in the wild but will not put online stuff like that can be fuel to the fire to use an end dog hunting

Last edited:

Natural Flight Ryan

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I'm by no means a dogger. However, I do see some difference in dogs catching an animal while you rush over to dispatch it and intentionally wounding an animal and filming it while you wait for your dogs to come kill it. In one method you are trying to end it as quickly as you can, in the other you are enjoying watching the suffering for bloodsport.

That said, I don't see myself taking part in either

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
HSUS and similar groups are the biggest threat to hunting in America. I've watched some of their videos especially regarding fox pens and seen their twisted agenda. Don't take anything coming from them as legitimate fact or add credibility to their claims.

This right here.

Wayne Pacelle and his merry band of nutjobs can jump off a bridge.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
This right here.

Wayne Pacelle and his merry band of nutjobs can jump off a bridge.

One of the worst things we can do is ignore them, or ignore facts. In fact, knowing the facts is essential to disputing the distorting of said facts.

kahunter

Eight Pointer
This makes me sick. I enjoy hunting as much as anyone but this is just cruel. I try to put down as quickly as possible anything that I kill. This make me want to punch this guy in the face. Lifetime ban from all hunting not only for the cruelty but the ammunition this gives the antis. Once again the few really do screw it up for the majority. Disgraceful.

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
:donk cannot shoot either, said he shot it 4 times and it still lives. As close as he was filming he could have dispatched the animal easy, but chose to put his dogs in harms way.

Briargoat

Ten Pointer
My issue is that HSUS uses outrageous videos like this as a representation of all hunters to support an agenda against hunting and personal liberties. They didn't put the individual doing the acts on blast. They didn't post his information or petition for his arrest in the video. But at around the 30 second mark the words "Hound Hunting" flash up. It only takes one bad apple to spoil everything and these groups exploit that.

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Where is the video of the guy actually Yote hunting with the 2 dogs...think they were bulldogs maybe? Think it was posted here a while back....it was awesome.

D1RICH1

Ten Pointer

Exactly my thoughts. Hog hunters breed dogs for a lot worse fights than this.
And I have no problem with them hunting that way.