Helping putting value on custom HD Shotgun

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Most of you know I am going through some hard times. I have not had the offer to move to SC yet but I did get the promotion and subsequent raise at work. However, there is a bit of a lag between the money and me paying off my medical bills etc. I sold off most of my guns and am down to bare bones. I put aside a small amount of cash to put together my son's hunting rifle. I am just short on a trigger. I had the money saved and my wife needed it for a bill we didn't foresee coming. So I could sell the rifle and make a good chunk of change and buy one ready to go but it is too perfect and it took me a long time to find just the right rifle for mentoring. I have two or three kids and adults to mentor this year and unfortunately I won't have a back up gun but they will have a good shooting, mild recoiling rifle to make the most from the experience. OK enough of the pity party here is what I need a value on so I can sell it and buy James the trigger for his gun:
A 3" chamber 18.5" Cylinder bore barreled 870 ( not sure if it is a P or not )
Endine Hydraulic Buffer ( about 290 new ) though it sounds springy not like a hydraulic but maybe that is just because of the AR stock
Action cleaned up and smoothed for reliable feeding ( not sure what this means or the smiths name who did the work but it functions nice and has a very nice trigger compared to some others I have felt)
Mesa Tactical Ar-15 conversion
Magpul Friction stock ( I think it is a CTR )
Mesa Tactical Side 6 Shell Carrier
Magpul MOE Fore Grip
Ergo pistol Grip with palm swell
Nordik Mag extension
The whole things is Cerakoted I believe the color is Coyote Tan but could be wrong. The finish looks new.
Oh and the PO put a Punisher sticker on the bottom of the mag which I didn't hate so I left it.
I am sure the smith and PO spent a ton just looking at the components but I also know in the custom rifle world how the values go so I am not expecting to recoup that. Just need a fair value to ask for it.
My friend at Duplin has a few clients interested but he wants to know my asking price and I don't know what these are worth. I am hoping in the meantime to come across the cash to order the trigger but not counting on it. I could stall until just before season but I want to work the bugs out of the new rifle before hand. Anyway here is a pic. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• New 870.jpg
    New 870.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Did you work out a deal with the hospital? Most will let you go 24 months interest free. Some are even more generous.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
It's more the lawyers trying to keep my insurance from suing me for my refusal to sue myself. It's complicated.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Thanks all. Just a tough time right now and it may work out fine I am just panicking to try and shoot a just built gun before the actual season.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I have a 700 trigger or two in the shop you can have or use
if you want to borrow a timney you can also...

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Thank you everyone, I can't say enough about the folks here and if I can ever do anything for anyone please let me know.