Lifetime in two days

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Good friend of mine daughter caught these in two days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
A good friend of mines daughter got into fishing this summer. He took her to one of their farm ponds to catch some bream. He said everytime she would hook a bream a bass would grab the fish and break the line. They went bought her a new rod and reel and put on heavier line. The first day she went back she caught the first three fish is pictures. All where close to 8 pounds. The largest in 3rd pic was 8.2 and she is getting it mounted. The other two where released.

The last picture is 9.4 and was caught a few days later at the same pond. She caught first three on watermelon lizard that she liked at wal-mart and the last on a minnow.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Her daddy better watch out!!! An attractive young lady that can fish, he's gonna be chasing boys off all the time!

Congrats to her on the great fish!!

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Nice fish and a wonderful experience for both of them!! He needs to let the boys know, to start with, he has a gun, a shovel, and an alibi. :)

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Congratulations to the young lady. I've been fishing my whole life and never caught one over 9.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Wow. Some impressive fish there. I agree with fowlplay and Rescue. LOL.

I need someone with her fishing abilities on my team in the bass fishing contests. So far I've been batting zero in bass catching ability in these tournaments. I haven't even caught enough to even consider weighing in. LOL. I go out just for fun and catch fish but in the tournaments NO SUCH LUCK.