What makes me giggle every year...

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
Whether it be on this forum, or pics fwded by buddies; nothing advertises the IQ level like taking a picture of a picture that is displayed on your computer monitor!
Carry on! I need my laughs.
Also, I consider this an accurate indicator of who will die first in the zombie apocalypse.

Raspy1

Using a IPad with no card reader or USB plug for camera, help my IQ here because I just did what you're talking about this past week. When I had laptop with card slot my IQ was higher, lol. Short of spending money is there another way to transfer the pics? Sincere question,

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Email it to yourself....Open email on ipad..save pic........is one easy way for the ipad users...

NaturalFlightCody

I will agree, I question the IQ of a lot of people on here.

Last edited:

deadhead

Six Pointer
I do it from time to time given on the situation. So your saving your IQ is higher than mine because the way I post a picture. Honestly sir did you just say zombie apocalypse?For you to think you could out survive me in a true life wild
Situation bc the way I post a picture is more than ignorant. Remember what you say to all
You say to one. You think you could survive 4 weeks of hiking and only carrying in on your back your supplies? Your more
Than welcome to join next trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NaturalFlightCody

So we have a computer nerd about to throw down with a camping nerd..... this aught to be good.

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Help me with this. How do I email from a camera?
I have yet to see a pic....of camera...I don't think.....but if you are viewing it on a camera...and taking pics of the camera....it is digital.....you plug it in to a computer...

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
And I am sure there are cord/adapters that will allow a plug in to an ipod.....I know they make them to go camera to phone...

Raspy1

I'll just be glad when I get my laptop back. My IQ will instantly rise then. Lol

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
I do it from time to time given on the situation. So your saving your IQ is higher than mine because the way I post a picture. Honestly sir did you just say zombie apocalypse?For you to think you could out survive me in a true life wild
Situation bc the way I post a picture is more than ignorant. Remember what you say to all
You say to one. You think you could survive 4 weeks of hiking and only carrying in on your back your supplies? Your more
Than welcome to join next trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. He really took that personal, didn't he?

My survival skilz probably aren't up to your level.
I'll have to bow out of your Pocahontas-injun-throwdown challenge to save myself some pride!

Raspy1

You make it tough, but amazon has the answer:
NEW Updated Model Eurekka® 3 in 1 Card Reader Adapter Cable Camera Connection Kit, 3 Port Card Reader for Apple Ipad 4 and up and Ipad Mini Works Great with Ios7 (Does NOT Work for Videos) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUKQ4ZO/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_CzOaub06TZCHV

I have a laptop in the shop that I bought this past January . Problems solved and back to normal

when I get it back. I've posted at least a couple hundred photos to my website and the net in the past. Just don't have everything figured out with this IPAD.

deadhead

Six Pointer
So we have a computer nerd about to throw down with a camping nerd..... this aught to be good.

So me enjoying the outdoors and trying to complete a goal for finishing the Appalachia before I pass Or back packing hunts for weeks at the time makes me a nerd. Vyper you decided personally to be a douche bash people on something very irrelevant.

duckmauler

Eight Pointer
Rustyvpr, out of curiously, what's your IQ

But just to clarify, you'll survive the "zombie apacolypse"?

Last edited:

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
I have a laptop in the shop that I bought this past January . Problems solved and back to normal

when I get it back. I've posted at least a couple hundred photos to my website and the net in the past. Just don't have everything figured out with this IPAD.

They make it more difficult to be sure.
There's an application called iCloud that you can upload you photos from your laptop to & it will sync to photos on your iPad.
However, your PC does have to be on the internet to work.

mattharris0414

I find it funny that nobody has mentioned the fact that you said said this makes you "giggle". Don't tinkle in your panties next time it makes you giggle! LMAO And to the other guy who challenged you to the camp-off.... might not turn out so good for you... could be broke back mountain part II. Lol

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
I find it funny that nobody has mentioned the fact that you said said this makes you "giggle". Don't tinkle in your panties next time it makes you giggle! LMAO And to the other guy who challenged you to the camp-off.... might not turn out so good for you... could be broke back mountain part II. Lol

Takes a real man to giggle!

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
I did it once. Computer locked every time used chrome or I.E. said EF it and took a pic with my phone.

mattharris0414

Yeah i bet. Lol, i bet you wear pink camo too. And high heels. :)