Recently engaged

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Me and my girlfriend got engaged last Tuesday. I've never been one to want to get married until I met Jen. She is awesome and we get along great. We've never argued the first time in 15 months. She is originally from Philly but she went hunting with me last year some and seems open to the southern lifestyle.

DCD77

Four Pointer
Congratulations. I was the same way until I met my now wife. Still took me 5 years to pop the question. Good luck to y'all.

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
Congratulations buddy!
You must be like me. When I think I'm smiling, the pics show otherwise.
You are smiling...right?

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Congratulations buddy!
You must be like me. When I think I'm smiling, the pics show otherwise.
You are smiling...right?

Yeah my smiles never look like smiles. Every pic is like that and everyone always picks on me about it. They say "smile" and I smile and then they say why didn't you "smile".

Looking at the pic I am now depressed. I have a lot of gray hair and my beard is faded and graying. I have that post in the fishing thread from when I was 20 and that pic shows my beard as a fully dark brown beard :(

Last edited:

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Haven't had a argument in 15 months........give it more time.
Originally from Philly........red flag right there.

Just kidding..........:p
Congrats !!!!!

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Haven't had a argument in 15 months........give it more time.
Originally from Philly........red flag right there.
Just kidding..........:p
Congrats !!!!!

Yeah never thought i'd get married and especially to a "damn yankee"

Windrunner

Twelve Pointer
Looking at the pic I am now depressed. I have a lot of gray hair and my beard is faded and graying. I have that post in the fishing thread from when I was 20 and that pic shows my beard as a fully dark brown beard :(

It makes you look distinguished. Congrats on the engagement!

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I might of recommended a Harley or a boat for a mid-life crisis but this works! Congrats.

Jon

Congratulations, Shaggy. Good on you.

Re: the wedding, the important thing to remember is... it's all about the bride. You're just an accessory. I keep that in mind for myself, as the date approaches...