High speed crossbow broadhead choice?

THERYANO311

Twelve Pointer
I have a stryker 380 and was wandering what broadhead do you guys use out of the faster crossbows. I've used rage 2 blades out of my other bows but have heard that they may open in flight with the faster bows. Also thought about the schwackers. What do you use ?

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Shwackers are proven for fast x bows, goi g to get some next week for mine,shot a standard mech head today with blades tied shut and it hit to the left, not sure if it was me or the head going to fine tune it tomorrow and make sure,.

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
The Extreme series and the Hypodermic come with the collars and all others heads will except them in conjunction or without the o-ring. The shock collar holds the blades in place far better than the o-ring system. Give them a look.

Haven't seen the collars how do they work

tree

Shooting Rage for crossbow out my intercept. Shock collars work great!

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
The Extreme series and the Hypodermic come with the collars and all others heads will except them in conjunction or without the o-ring. The shock collar holds the blades in place far better than the o-ring system. Give them a look.

So will they work with the older 2 blade or does it need to be a head made for the collar?

Rc187

Six Pointer
Shwackers have always done extremely well by me I had trouble with rages opening though I have never had the new rage with a collar. Shooting a 2014 High Country Xtreme going through the chrono over 420fps and shwackers have never opened once great blood trail as well.

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Got it sighted,and hits same as FP,took 20 clicks to bring it back ,kids or wife must have hit the scope,it had been moved from where I had it,it is locked up now,lol, first circle is good from 10 to 25 yd, 2 nd is dead on at 30 and bottom of circle is on at 35, so on to 40. Going to be hard to miss one with a good shot opportunity.