How would you answer this: How do i keep turkeys out of my corn?

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
how do you keep turkeys out of the deer corn that is put out?????

Well step right up and buy some of my "No Mo Turkey" corn additive,,,,just a 4 oz bottle per 50 lbs of corn and I will guarantee that the turkeys will stay away from that there corn,,,,,yes Sir,,,,,and at only 3.95/bottle you can't not afford to keep from feeding them woods vacuums,,,,,,,,,,,,,just call BR549!!!

I thought its was BR549-9 or it was last season when I called lol

Last edited:

S.B.

Funniest one I've heard is a guy wanting to go deer hunting and develop a 30-30 "Squirrel load" to keep squires from eating his corn while he is deer hunting. Doesn't wan't to carry a second rifle for those "tree rats", as his reason for developing a 30-30 "Squirrel load" to keep in his pocket, and hasn't considered that shooting squirrels may scare deer LOL. IDK, maybe he has considered that, but just doesn't care.

Myself, I haven't bought corn in years.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Funniest one I've heard is a guy wanting to go deer hunting and develop a 30-30 "Squirrel load" to keep squires from eating his corn while he is deer hunting. Doesn't wan't to carry a second rifle for those "tree rats", as his reason for developing a 30-30 "Squirrel load" to keep in his pocket, and hasn't considered that shooting squirrels may scare deer LOL. IDK, maybe he has considered that, but just doesn't care.

Myself, I haven't bought corn in years.

There actually is a 30-30 squirrel load. I got it off of Handgunhunt.com and it does really well in my 2 contender barrels and my 1 single shot rifle(hadn't tried it in Iron sighted 94) ...it is a 110 grain roundnose bullet(30 carbine bullet) loaded with 10 grains of unique.

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
apparently not many folks are able to stop deer from showing up at their corn piles.
and they are seeing them ion big flocks.
I really realy hate that. :)