Why I post what I post

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
I realize that some don't and won't agree with what I believe. That's fine by me everyone has the right to believe what they believe. I didn't post any of the other posts in an attempt to change anyone or persuade anyone to believe what I believe. I have been asked by members of the site to at some point post my beliefs because I have weathered the storms and still live a happy, healthy, prosperous life.

I am traveling the rest of the week and have one more conference call tonight so my responses will be limited. I have no desire to debate or argue with anyone if you believe different then it just means that we see things in a different view. I enjoy life and pray that you do also.

Blessings,

ZG

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
Carry on with them brother!
I may not reply after reading your posts, but I read and enjoy them. I'm sure that's true with a lot of folks.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Keep posting what you feel. :cool:

People can read it or not........just like TV, it can just be a matter of changing channels!:)

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
As long as we believe in the One thing that matters, the rest borders being trivial anyway. Blessings to you ZG.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I always get something out of your posts in this section..I appreciate the time and thoughts that go into every one. I always have food for thought no matter how short they are..including those that are clearly meant to disuade any further posts.:)

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Keep posting. I always enjoy reading your posts. If everyone agreed with everything everyone else said life would be very boring. ;)

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think William Blake said it, well......

"It is not because angels are holier than men or devils that makes them angels, but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God only."

My favorite.....from my favorite.

bellabarrie

Eight Pointer
ZG, I love your posts too. You keep on keeping on. You been blessed with wisdom and a way to effectively communicate it. Praying for continued blessings your way. -BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk