Age this doe

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
I know some people on here are pretty good at aging bucks. But I wanna see how good you are with a doe. I know how old she is because I've had pics of her since she was a fawn. Good luck :wave

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
32d1cbc5e8bd09fa8547c16c63e073ee.jpg

Here's pic of doe.

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
To those who guessed 5, you are correct. She is an old smart :donk doe. She has had that slash on her face since she was a fawn. I tried to kill her last year but was never offered a shot. She is on the hitlist but if she survives, it would be cool to see a 6 year old doe.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
To those who guessed 5, you are correct. She is an old smart :donk doe. She has had that slash on her face since she was a fawn. I tried to kill her last year but was never offered a shot. She is on the hitlist but if she survives, it would be cool to see a 6 year old doe.

What do I win ? :greenjump:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Dont kill her.

she is a treasure for you come the rut. she will likely get the attention of bucks that are old enough to "know" her

and she likely comes in heat ahead of other does so you know what that means. she's worth a whole lot more to you alive than dead.

Natural Flight Ryan

Dont kill her.

she is a treasure for you come the rut. she will likely get the attention of bucks that are old enough to "know" her

and she likely comes in heat ahead of other does so you know what that means. she's worth a whole lot more to you alive than dead.

I kind of see it differently. I see her as the one that's gonna bust you before the big boy ever gets to you. Old nannies aren't what I usually like to have around. Fear not, if you kill her, that same buck will take a liking to another one when the time comes

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
I kind of see it differently. I see her as the one that's gonna bust you before the big boy ever gets to you. Old nannies aren't what I usually like to have around. Fear not, if you kill her, that same buck will take a liking to another one when the time comes

I'm gonna wait on her for right now. Got my eyes on that 8 point. He showed himself during daytime on opening day. But come gun season if I get a chance, she will be shot. She has busted me in the past.

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
Dont kill her.

I agree. She is on my hit list just not in the early season. But I won't be disappointed if she makes it another year. She does a fine job having 2 fawns every year.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns

-------------------------

Last edited: