Ready?

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Just a month to go for us and the deer hounds in the east. I not prepared but I'm ready! LOL

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
heading to the fox pen in the morning before daylight and then after breakfast we are going to try to get after some hogs

buckrunner

Been ready. Thought about doing some hunting in SC, their season comes in middle of August.

bertienchunter

Twelve Pointer
Getting mine ready. I got a Alpha and been messing with it getting used to it. I have got two young gyps that can hold their own and my old dogs are doing well. I had one of my best injure both of her eyes last time I went and I don't know if she will be able to see again. Looks like a reed got both of them. Not really sure what to do about it. Been giving eye drops and gave her some penicilon.

buckshot32182

Eight Pointer
Mine have hit the ground three straight weekends. Going next saturday as well. They are getting in shape. Count me in for being ready, b/c I have been ready since I caught them on the last day.

Southside

Ten Pointer
Do any of you guys run the traning season in the mnts for bear? Just curious as to how things looked up there?

Last edited: