First attempt at a gopro vid

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
A friend and coworker of mine this summer decided to get him a gopro so naturally we wanted to get some fish on camera. I am far from a professional editor, so don't judge the video quality too hard lol. We had a pretty good outing back in late June, but I've been slowly revising the video when I have time between class, work, etc. so I'm just now getting what I judge will be the final cut. Just figured I'd share it here in case anyone wanted to see some amateur gopro of a nice fish :fishing:
The fish landed was mine, the one that breaks off was my buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0WQK96c-0

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
i enjoyed that. i could feel your buddy's disgust.

if you would transfer back home (wcu) you could catch them all year. :)

just kidding.

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
i enjoyed that. i could feel your buddy's disgust.

if you would transfer back home (wcu) you could catch them all year. :)

just kidding.

Haha well my mom graduated from Western so I've heard that before. I can catch them all year at App too, but 9 times out of 10 I'm fishing for wild fish instead of stockers, thats what I really enjoy.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Gotcha, it turned out pretty good. I always ask so I can have a visual reference of what the settings look like in different conditions for when I shoot.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Haha well my mom graduated from Western so I've heard that before. I can catch them all year at App too, but 9 times out of 10 I'm fishing for wild fish instead of stockers, thats what I really enjoy.

well i think you guys have it down pretty well. post at least some pics if you catch any native brookies. i love to see them.

big wild other trout work as well.

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
well i think you guys have it down pretty well. post at least some pics if you catch any native brookies. i love to see them.

big wild other trout work as well.

Here's a few from recently. Not always good at taking pictures but here's some of the ones I got decent pics of

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
That is a great video. I enjoyed it.

I grew up fly fishing for native trout in the mountains of WV.

Thanks for sharing.