Live from the stand 9/21

TopsailHunter

Getting ready! Who will be out this morning. I'm headed into my spot on the edge of a swamp.

buckinthetruck

I'm in, not the best wind but they can come from anywhere here. Good luck.

tptrux11

Got in here in Gaston co at 545. Air is cool and little to no wind. All I got is rabbits for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nchunter13

Eight Pointer
I'm in for the first time this year. It sure is nice to be in the woods again. I plan to pit til 8:30 and then go in for church. Good luck to all

bigfish

Four Pointer
I shot the biggest buck I've ever seen abot 3:30 this morning,!!!! it got me so excited I woke up and started getting ready to head for the stand

robertc

Eight Pointer
I'm in as well. Hunting behind my house. Something has been getting in my raised bed garden and pulling the cabbage plants out of the ground. No tracks just missing produce. I think I jumped the culprit this morning on the way in. Had a white tail. I've got a little surprise for her if she wanders by. Never closer to God as a beautiful morning like this.

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
One for that hung around and ate for shot an hour. Hoping for the 8 pointer I've got on camera decides to show.

camsloop

Hunting in the middle of a triangle of thicket bean field an corn pile. Had one blowing on the way in

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Sitting in my sunroom drinking coffee wishing I had a private tract to hunt.

Good luck guys!

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Cool, still air .... have heard nothing but crickets from the SE corner of the county ....

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Sitting in my sunroom drinking coffee wishing I had a private tract to hunt.

Good luck guys!

Only bow hunting on Sundays in gun season is one thing, but no hunting at all for the game lands is just silly

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Went and checked cameras and threw corn...all my cams but shot the farm. Time for new batteries and to call in a warranty job for one. I was going to go sit over corn but Its just to hot at 86 for me