Strangest/coolest thing caught on your trail camera

bgbuckdwn

Badlandbucks....that is an awesome picture. Didn't know there were any wild pheasants left

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Shot this guy the next morning.

[video]http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v408/NCST8GUY/5x3lickingcamera_zps515a8a2b.mp4[/video]

Last edited:

corapeake

Eight Pointer
[video=youtube_share;5d8Xf-gvsss]http://youtu.be/5d8Xf-gvsss[/video]

Timelapse of a Thunderstorm with a Primos DPS

Dlgerow

Four Pointer
4833c6acfa9206998ce1756874e36eed.jpg
5309dab6608908192379d736682c0bc3.jpg

I thought these where cool
One of the coolest I've seen. Contest worthy!

papohead

pics on camera

I have several taken a while back and need to see how to get them on this net. One is a Bald Eagle eating on a deer doe, it is really super. It took several but the one with him standing is super. Then I have one of a Opposum surrounded by a two bobcats and his hair is standing straight up. When I figure it out I will get it on .

HuntinCop

Twelve Pointer
Wildlifer...I tried to comment on your post, but it reported it instead...don't know why it did that. Mods can ignore that because it is an error!

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
These are some great shots..amazing how much game cameras have advanced in the past years, in the earlier days you were lucky to get a good picture, or you had 36 pictures developed of the same branch moving in the wind.

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
I never posted it before. Mainly because I'm breaking a law. Even though it was a Sunday I should have been wearing orange (although you may not have seen me). That, and I've stopped hunting over bait. That stand was mainly for guests but it was mid November and I had no venison in the freezer.

dearl

Four Pointer
I never posted it before. Mainly because I'm breaking a law. Even though it was a Sunday I should have been wearing orange (although you may not have seen me). That, and I've stopped hunting over bait. That stand was mainly for guests but it was mid November and I had no venison in the freezer.

Didnt even see you till you mentioned it.

chrisj0616

Don't feel bad. I take my orange off once I get in my stand (usually hang it on a hook on the tree though) so I can put my lucky hat back on lol

Cape Fear Logan

backyard buzzards

wow great shots ....these guys showed after I put out just a few eaten chicken wings...all I got before were local crows...

Attachments

• Backyard Buzzards.jpg
    Backyard Buzzards.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1

Cape Fear Logan

thats cool a rooster pheasant - we saw one playing old fort golf course outside Orton plantation the other fall...