Deliverance

wolfpacker

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Just got through watching the movie Deliverance. I've seen it a half a dozen times now, but man, I gotta say, it's still a seriously disturbing film. My hats off to every actor who played in it. Anyone watched it lately? It's still as powerful of a movie as it was the first time I watched it.

Yeah i too watched it just a few weeks ago. yeah it was a powerful movie and I would assume to be the one of the first movies to have such a controversial scene. mention dueling banjos or squeal like a pig and most people are going to know what movie you are talking about.

I'm in my twenties now, but I vaguely remember watching it years ago, when I know I was too young to watch movies with that sort of content. To hear that, it is disturbing to adults, really makes me think I should have waited to watch it. Oh well, I guess. My parents never really did care what we watched on TV. Definitely nothing too vulgar, nothing to do with sex. But, I'd wager, that we got away with watching a lot of stuff, that would make most parents go bonkers if they seen there 10 year old watching it.

Yeah i too watched it just a few weeks ago. yeah it was a powerful movie and I would assume to be the one of the first movies to have such a controversial scene. mention dueling banjos or squeal like a pig and most people are going to know what movie you are talking about.

clrj3514

Eight Pointer
I feel like I need to watch it just to get the complete story. I've seen bits and pieces of it, but never the whole movie.

rescue934

Twelve Pointer
If you want to meet cowboy( the guy who said you gonna pray for me boy). He has a booth in canton at the farmers market. Can't miss him he has a squirrel on his shoulder