Prayes for mom

Catlefarmer

Six Pointer
Back in june the doctors said my mom had canser all over her body .SHE now on her death bad Its hard as hell Im in nc and she is in Tennessee DONT know what to do . I have to work and I need to be there with her . Don't like seeing her in all the pain she in . just thought I would ask for your prayers for her and myself SORRY IF THIS DONT SOUND RIGHT IT HARD TO HOLD BACK THE TEARS :(:(:(

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
prayers for you, your mom, and family,,,,,,,,been there twice now and it's not easy Sir,,,,,,,,

Southside

Ten Pointer
Prayers sent to your mom,you,and family. Be with her as much as you can but also take care of your necasary needs. In these situations preserving yourself is important also .

Last edited:

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Back in june the doctors said my mom had canser all over her body .SHE now on her death bad Its hard as hell Im in nc and she is in Tennessee DONT know what to do . I have to work and I need to be there with her . Don't like seeing her in all the pain she in . just thought I would ask for your prayers for her and myself SORRY IF THIS DONT SOUND RIGHT IT HARD TO HOLD BACK THE TEARS :(:(:(

I don't know what you do but based on your user name, you are a cattle farmer. Reach out to your church and agriculture community for help taking care of your cattle. Go to TN to be with your mother. If you can pull this off, you won't regret it.