Sunday funday 10/19 live

double

Twelve Pointer
Must be hid pretty well. Just had a flock of at least 8 turkeys roost within 50 yds of me. And I have on an orange hat.

NickP

Ten Pointer
How'd the day end guys?
29b1bbadea4a984ca59316906b9e9688.jpg

I'm enjoying this brew and a nice burger stuffed with xtra sharp cheddar and bacon!
Hope everyone had a fun safe hunt.

Last edited:

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Paper and I must have been hunting the same stand. Nothing but darn squirrels and two idiots who came up about 100 yards from my stand at about 3 30 then back down at 6 15. I'm sure any of you could have heard them talking had you been outside. Sounded like both of them were practically deaf as loud as they were talking. Both had on bright orange toboggans and camo but I couldn't see any sign or a bow or gun (gun season ML isn't open here).

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Saw 3 does standing below the pond dam this evening. Seems the deer were on their feet early with it cooling off fast. Gonna be really cool in the morning - 41 degrees.

Biggin

Four Pointer
Na William he was to far for the bow . But mattewfan shot a miss him .so no pic just a story to tell .

DADOGG14

Eight Pointer
Saw a mature deer (5 yr document by pics) tending a doe yesterday afternoon, watched him for 45 min he finally came by but to dark for a good shot. He was grunting like crazy.