What Do You Do?

stingray

Commercial Glazier. Project manager/estimator recently laid off. Time to grab the rifle and go huntin'!!

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I run machines and instruct people that make single use plastic trash (food industry) for tax dodging expatriated multi billionaires that the term "vulture fund" was created to describe their business strategy.

<>< Fish

hawkman

Full time student and part time grounds crew on a golf course. Also refinish furniture on the weekends when I'm not hunting. Wish I could do refinishing during the week
I repair and refinish furniture. If things go as planned, in another year or 2 you can have my job.

JayB

I audit trash truck routes and own a small landscaping business. I'm working towards working for myself.

BaijPole

Six Pointer
I am a semi professional race car driver and an amateur tattoo artist....just kidding, I'm not Ricky Bobby

I'm a toof doctor

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
My job is mostly boring, with a few moments of excitement, which usually preceeds about 50 phone calls in a span of 7-8 minutes, followed by a LOT of finger pointing, then eventually someone who emailed "between 7-7:30 am" but meant to type PM is finding a new job. :D

I swear I have to mentally "get ready" any time I unplug something, no matter how certain I am it's the correct one. I bet close to 75% of people on this board have probably at one time sent bits of data across something I've installed. Unless they are very recluse (aka RidgeRunnerRP ;) )

And my DR asks why I drink so much.

GrizzlyBear

Old Mossy Horns
Brian. That is some seriously fine work. I wish our guys would run wire half that neat. You use a straight edge for your bends? Dude. Very nice

Southside

Ten Pointer
My job is mostly boring, with a few moments of excitement, which usually preceeds about 50 phone calls in a span of 7-8 minutes, followed by a LOT of finger pointing, then eventually someone who emailed "between 7-7:30 am" but meant to type PM is finding a new job. :D

I swear I have to mentally "get ready" any time I unplug something, no matter how certain I am it's the correct one. I bet close to 75% of people on this board have probably at one time sent bits of data across something I've installed. Unless they are very recluse (aka RidgeRunnerRP ;) )

I assume you work for a teledata company? Can you say which if thats correct?

Last edited:

Big Six

Eight Pointer
Inventory and merchandise manager for Best Buy at the Concord Mills location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natural Flight Ryan

I attempt to expose our next generation to mother nature

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

You missed a wire