Leaves are gonna be late

Ruff Hunter

Four Pointer
I've been grouse hunting a few times and the leaves are behind on changing it seems like this year...... I guess that the fall won't be as pretty...... course it might

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Just wondering where you have been visiting? Leaves did turn very much and beautiful, only problem is that at the time the rain/low clouds/fog and no sun shining on the leaves made them difficult to see. Also failed to bring out the really brilliant colors that only sunshine can bring out.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
My first fall in MN proved to be the most absolutely gorgeous fall I've ever seen.great weather. GREAT color. Never seen better. Sugar maples, ash, red oaks, even the white oaks turned red, a few silver and Amur maples, river and paper birch, and sumac along the roads. If I never see another fall, this one will have been one to remember leaf wise.

Will try to get some pics up later.

Last edited:

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Oh yeah. The upper midwest has beautiful leaf changes. There seems to be a lot more maples and they are lit up like they're on fire.

Ruff Hunter

Four Pointer
well I guess I'm in the wrong places...... across the line in east tn the leaves are lagging behind also up around max patch they are lagging behind....... I need to go where you boys are!!'