Early Voting Today

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I voted today. Going back again on 4 Nov. LOL.
You can't do that. You an older white male.You are only allowed one vote :)
Now if you were a minority or female then you might get away with it. ;)
You guys are killing me about hating to vote for Tillis but went ahead anyways.
Guys that is politics and that is the way it has always been. All politicians are crooks, you think they are the Saints of society. Hell No!
Every election will involve you voting the lesser of the 2 or 3 evils and that is reality. Never going to change either. Hagan voted for ObamaCare amongst others and has cost us a lot of money in increased health insurance premiums and workmens comp premiums. It is a freaking no brainer. The lady voted for a bill that has cost us ALL money and some of us our job.
I had to show ID in Harnett county to vote last Saturday .
Big sign out front said 'ID must be shown'
Tillis will win if the republicans will take their :donk:donk:donk to the polls and vote for him but if they stay home then we got no one to blame but republicans who stayed home like they did the last 2 presidential elections......
because they did not want to vote the lesser of the 2 evils.
How is Obama looking right now by the way?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I will be so glad when this election is over.......seems there have been more TV ads for this one then ever before.

23mako

Ten Pointer
Going to vote Tuesday. Anyone see the bus fulls of people going to the polling center? Souls to the polls!

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Going to vote Tuesday. Anyone see the bus fulls of people going to the polling center? Souls to the polls!

And probably most all of them voting for Hagan. I will be one surprised individual if she doesn't go back to the Senate.

firestomper247

Six Pointer
Vote early and Vote often is my motto....LOL.....I voted Wednesday and voted Tillis. Did just see a kinda funny ad on TV...was a spelling bee and the little girl had to spell Hagen....she asked to hear it in a sentence and what the word ment. She spelled it Obama..the judges smiled and said that good enough and smiled

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Voted yesterday for Tillis.

I'm with jug. Absolutely NO comparison. I didn't hesitate for a millisecond pushing his button. In fact I got up yesterday morning with voting for him at the TOP of my list.