Who to vote for

ant00r1

Six Pointer
So I was just looking into early voting & where to do it but really had no idea on what most of the crooks who are running stand for. Found an interesting website, www.isidewith.com which asks a bunch of questions then matches your answers with a candidate. Not sure how accurate it is but I'm gonna do some more reading on who it recommends. May very well keep me from voting for the lesser of the two evils?

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
IMO, the 'fatal' immigration sea change we are getting ready to experience is so damning of the Democrats and their support of Zero that pulling the lever on a straight Republican ticket is my advice when in doubt.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I don't know how accurate this is,

But it would be lovely if voting was this easy!

But after I clicked on every link, they all came up the same. Im not sure it's not a scam for us to memorize 3 or 4 names before going to the booth?

Last edited:

holton27596

pretty simple. a vote for a democrat is a vote for reid, pelosi, holder and Obama!

brittonp83

Six Pointer
That actually worked for me. It was damn near a straight ticket with a couple odd balls thrown in there, but I already knew how I was gonna vote.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
IMO, the 'fatal' immigration sea change we are getting ready to experience is so damning of the Democrats and their support of Zero that pulling the lever on a straight Republican ticket is my advice when in doubt.
I agree also heard on the radio that you can't vote straight ticket. You have to vote for every name.

LDG

Twelve Pointer
That is correct. I voted this morning and there was no place to mark straight party.

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Wait, you mean we are not just supposed to count yard signs at the polls and just vote for whoever has the most out front?!
I am about sick of all the signs and everyone seeing who can put out the most. Though, I have found that they are perfect to take and stick targets on for shooting practice.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I have found tv commercials to be the most reliable source In swaying my vote

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
This is probably the easiest election to pick a candidate that I've seen and I've seen a lot of elections. Those who like and agree with Obama's policies should vote for a Democrat. Those who disagree should vote for a Republican. It really is that simple.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
This is probably the easiest election to pick a candidate that I've seen and I've seen a lot of elections. Those who like and agree with Obama's policies should vote for a Democrat. Those who disagree should vote for a Republican. It really is that simple.

This^^^

And there is a chance to change the tipping point in the senate making o the lamest of lame ducks. Very important to vote. There might be a crat at the local level that I would pull a lever for but that would be about it.

ant00r1

Six Pointer
Some of the races only have one person running. How the h3ll does that work? If they gonna allow that why even put it on the ticket? Wonder how much they get paid? Might have to make me up some yard signs :)