Why I am up at 1:30 AM

Avery Creek

Twelve Pointer
It's feeding time for these two munchkins...
101_zps52220e6a.jpg

Riley Brooke (left) and Laney Marie (right) our twin girls born 10-4-14, about a month early but both are doing great.

Skylar1926

Four Pointer
Ah thems the good ole days..try and soak it in now cause when they are 3 and yelling at u all the time it will be easy to forget these times like urs above ha..worth it though

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
Wow....absolute beauty....congrats hoping everyone is healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Congrats. I'm sitting here holding my four year old daughter while her twin brother is bouncing around the room.

Twins are fun.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That's one of the few good reasons to be up at that time. Good looking girls ya got there.

sakoman

Congrats. I remember my wife gettin up like that to feed them younguns years ago. Enjoy them all you can be
cause you can blink an eye and they'er grown

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I am absolutely HAPPY for you guys!! And pretty little one's as well!! congrats

Avery Creek

Twelve Pointer
Best thing I've seen or thought about today!!!!

How are mommy and big brother doing?

Momma is good. They were about a month early and she had an emergency C-section but is up and going almost full throttle. Big brother Jed is doing well. It's been a little adjustment but we have a litter of week and a half old puppies in the house too, so the girls are second fiddle behind the puppies with him right now.

Natural Flight Ryan

I thought they said nothing good ever happens after midnight?!? Great picture, I nominate this for NCHF Best Of...

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
Great reason to be up after midnight!
If you think things change once they're past the midnight feeding age. Wait about another 16+ years and you'll be up late at night waiting on them to get home safely.
Enjoy every minute with them! They are precious!! <- officially the first time the word "precious" has been used on this forum, or ever by me!

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
I personally can't think of a better reason to be up at that hour of the night. Congratulations to you and your wife. Like others have said enjoy every minute while you can cause they grow up so quick.