10/25 weekends here!

TattedActuary

Just banged the antlers together a bit more, hoping I can stir up someone looking for trouble

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
122550742550bd36768347c0909aa23d.jpg

Beautiful when the sun starts shining through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilkesbowhunter10

Had to come to Raleigh for the weekend so I'm sitting on the Harris gamelands making the most of it. Saw a doe pretty early. Beautiful morning in the woods.

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
Stuck a good sized cow horn about 8:30 here in Iredell co. Did a little blind grunting, came strait to me shot him at 5 yards.

Ibendsteel

Six Pointer
9d2e34283cbf70e48b75cef36b50779a.jpg

Shot right through the heart and out other shoulder. 15 yard shot, 100rd recovery. I had to drag her out about 400 yards and up a steep hill an through some thick stuff to get her to the ATV. That was a work out!

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Awesome deer guys! Congrats. Im gonna do a little scouting at my boss's new house then ill be after a good one in statesville.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congrads guys..ended up seeing 2 does, 2 fawns this morning. Pulled one card 420 pictures of does, fawns and younger bucks. Not one shooter on any cameras the past month.

Paper

Acorns falling and one squirrel.... Perfect wind for this spot too.

25contender

Twelve Pointer
Ended up seeing six let a decent 8 pointer walk I did get some decent video of him. Had two Doe and two fawn bed down below my stand. Here is one of them.

Here is the video screen shot of the eight I let walk.

Last edited:

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Had a big doe at 30 yards and could have smoked her. She was acting nervous so i decided to wait to see if a buck was behind her. He never showed but it was a beautiful afternoon.

tritonbuck

Eight Pointer
I sat in a new spot today and saw 6 does. The wind was swirling and they were pretty nervous. I thought about shooting one but was in some pretty thick stuff. Hopefully in the next few weeks the bucks will be in there checking the does out.