Stolen Remington 870

Dan in NC

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Anyone around the foothills. I had a smash and grab Tuesday. Thief took a Remington 870 magnumSP 12 gauge rifle sights, wooden stock and forend. This was in western Forsyth County. Doubt he was a deer hunter but they may try sell it. I can supply sn. if you may have a lead.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
sorry to hear that..my buddy had his rifle stolen out of his truck last week in Forsyth County near Donnaha..it was a .243 Savage 110 with a Bushnell scope. Seems to be getting worse since the thieves know that in our county there is no jail time unless it is considered a "violent" crime.

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
Man I hope you find whoever took it!....if I catch whoever stole my climber and 2 trail cams in forsyth.....they will be wishing for jail time......:mad:;)

Last edited:

gamehunter

Old Mossy Horns
sorry to hear that..my buddy had his rifle stolen out of his truck last week in Forsyth County near Donnaha..it was a .243 Savage 110 with a Bushnell scope. Seems to be getting worse since the thieves know that in our county there is no jail time unless it is considered a "violent" crime.

to me its violent if youre stealing anything especially a firearm...shot on the spot, no questions asked, no remorse, and no deals

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
I'd be happy to keep an eye on that proprty in Forsyth for you...;)...
Yea I bet you would...:)
The landowner actually does a pretty good job most of the time...but he's an older guy and doesn't go back in the woods much....it's been over a year since the stuff was stolen

Uwharrieman

Ten Pointer
There should be several felonies here,
unless the laws have changed.

If they catch the thief(s) maybe they will serve some time.