This might take the cake for crazy!!

Man, that's just....... so disgusting and weird. How did she possibly think that was a good idea? I mean, speaking from a hygiene point of view, having bacteria from a wild animal, "inside" your own body can't be a good thing. It sort of sounds to me like that guy needs to do just a little less hunting and a spend a little more "quality" time with is wife. Its no secret now, that she is definitely into some CRAZY stuff.

Last edited:

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
wonder if was a trophy buck or maybe a doe?

is that considered buck fever if so?

Last edited:

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
IMO if she is that weird, I don't think I would even consider spending ANY TIME with her. If she is that weird and that absent minded imagine what else she may have been up to and forgotten about.

curdog

Ten Pointer
Contributor
This is great. I've gotta buday who moved to little rock, I will definitely send him this article to keep him informed on what his neighbors are up to.:D

GrizzlyBear

Old Mossy Horns
Man, that's just....... so disgusting and weird. How did she possibly think that was a good idea? I mean, speaking from a hygiene point of view, having bacteria from a wild animal, "inside" your own body can't be a good thing. It sort of sounds to me like that guy needs to do just a little less hunting and a spend a little more "quality" time with is wife. Its no secret now, that she is definitely into some CRAZY stuff.

No. It sounds like he needs to spend less time!!!!

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
field dressing is not my favorite part of hunting. dam now I got to do tongue removal as well.

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
I'm not buying this.

But the puns are pretty good. Can you imagine what the doc thought when he took a peek only to see a tongue sticking out! All but saying..."Mmmmm"!

Rockhound

Eight Pointer
Hate to burst y'alls bubble but this site is another stupid online half real half satirical site. From their page:

" DISCLAIMER

Daily Buzz Live is a news web publication with news articles. Most are inspired by real news events, And just a few stories are works of complete fiction. Those few articles are for entertainment purposes only."

http://dailybuzzlive.com/contact-us/

Check your sources!!!

Last edited:

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
That is pretty gross. How on earth could she forget that a deer tongue was in her hoohah? That must have made the husband feel like a loser to think that she chooses a dead deer tongue over him.