11/1 live

clp311

Just seeing who is braving the cold and rain today. Trying to talk myself into staying home but also have a dry blind I can sit in. Who else is hunting?

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Im heading out now, hoping the weather really gets em stirred up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firehawx

Four Pointer
Sitting in the truck waiting for the heavy rain to pass in Durham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibgreen

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Waiting for another 1.5 hrs for the big rain to pass in granville.

7/3 of people interviewed don't understand fractions.

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Light rain in Sampson, supposed to clear up here over the next hour or so. I swear, I'll have a box stand next year..

OldStill 7400

Sitting in the stand, waiting for light. No moon last night and pouring rain......maybe if this rain stops for a bit they will get up? Saw a buck a 3 does paired up together on the way into the stand

OldStill 7400

Bought a screw in umbrella roof thingy last night....screwed it in when I got here......that was the best 20 bucks I ever spent

OldStill 7400

I doubt it if it stays heavy....but if it stops I bet they will get up. No moon last night and it poured..so I'm assuming they laid up all night

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Waiting to see how bad the rain is going to be. If its not raining too hard and the dog hunters turn 'em lose in my area, I may slip out with the shotgun later this morning.

ramirez62

Spike
In here in Richmond co. Light rain. Should let up in a few. Hoping when the rain lets up they get their heads up.

270win

Button Buck
Looks like some heavy storms popping up and headed towards Harnett. Might have to stay in and see what it's like later this morning.

ldunawa

Light rain here in johnston county, sitting in a stand. By the time I realized it was raining this morning, I was already wide awake- no sense going back to bed! Good luck everyone

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Sitting in my towe, in JoCo, on the farm where I believe the majority of deer are dead......hoping the cutover can spit out at least one before nightfall.....raining pretty steady but not to bad.....
a66c22d2ef0220ea0c1655f787d11908.jpg

Last edited: