Any Bourbon drinkers..?

wardy

Ten Pointer
You and I both know there is only two things for sale in the liquor store in RR. Early Times and Wild Irish Rose. Which one are you?

:D haha....actually, I used to drink right much ET, (Back in the day) but the wifey said I got too "mouthy" I'm not sure what she was talking about...lol.
There isn't a huge selection there but can still find some good stuff! I was surprised they had Buffalo Trace there...

Via Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MtnManCop

A buddy of mine brought me some Heritage Hills Honey Bourbon when he visited a few months ago. Loved it and ordered some more for next time.

Tunanut

Ten Pointer
PB191199.jpg

sakoman

I use to go through about a half gallon of JD a week. Been sober now for about a year. Feel better now than I have in 20 years.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My favorite libation in moderation is 2 fingers of Buffalo Trace, and a splash of spring water.

23mako

Ten Pointer
I am having some Jefferson right now. Pretty good IMO but don't know if its worth 30 bucks a fifth.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There was a time that if I had quit drinking Jim Beam suddenly they would have had to lay off a shift.....I just couldn't do that to all them folks.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Technical foul,,,,,,first warning!!!!
LOL
not really

The product meets the regulatory criteria for classification as a straight bourbon, the company disavows this classification and markets it simply as Tennessee whiskey rather than as Tennessee bourbon.[6][7] As defined in the North American Free Trade Agreement, Tennessee Whiskey is classified as a straight bourbon authorized to be produced in the state of Tennessee. [8] Packaged in distinctive square bottles, a total of 11 million cases of the flagship "Black Label" product were sold in the company's fiscal year ended April 30, 2013.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Jefferson is good, as is woodruff and EC. Have to say I was disappointed in bullet.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tunanut

Ten Pointer
Would love to find a bottle somewhere oneday!!

I bought that case back in 2011 for $1500 had three bottles left this summer and was offered a grand a piece. I sold two, have one left. I can't decide to drink or sell the last one. When the ABC got their allocation of Pappy this year, they sent out an email to the permit holders @ 0830. 0851, they were sold out. Stuff is like gold.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
I have over the last 40 some years sampled many brands of bourbon ranging from some terrible Georgia Moon and Rebel Yell to Wild Turkey and many in between. I currently keep some Turkey and some Evan Williams in my bar. And while I may be accused of sacrilege for suggesting this I would almost bet that if you bourbon lovers out there ever tried some 12 year old Jameson Irish Whiskey you might consider switching. Smoothest stuff I've ever tasted. Also, The Glen Livet 12 y/o scotch ain't bad either. I know they're both made by furreners but I believe one should be open to new things once in awhile.