January 3rd dove shoot in Milton, NC

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
Ok guys, we're firmed up on plans.
Location is here: 200 Collie Rd, Milton, NC 27305
http://goo.gl/maps/KarhD

Price: $35 w/lunch; $30 without.
If you don't shoot, you don't pay. I think this'll be a barn-burner of a shoot but I can't guarantee it. No refunds for bad shots! ;)

Lunch will be hot Brunswick stew served with a roll or blue corn muffins.
We will have a limited additional amount of stew for sale at $7/qt.
we may have some baked goods for sale additionally so bring cash.
Hot cider, coffee & water will be provided at no charge to everyone.

We have a MAXIMUM of 25 people allowed for Saturday the third.
To reserve email me at deerchasemilton@gmail.com with your number of hunters, lunch yes/no & # of additional stew quarts (if any).

If you can't make the 3rd or if we get booked up, you can reserve a weekday from 5-15 January for $150 flat. Minimum 4 hunters, maximum 10. This would be uncatered. I'll get you set up & let you roll til you limit.

Feel free to use this thread to set up ad hoc weekday groups.

hrcarver

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm in the 3rd.

The 10th is our QDMA banquet at VIR! Fields will be closed to the general public! BTW, we are auctioning off a 4 man dove shooting trip to argentina for anyone interested (at the banquet, not dove shoot)!

Sorry for the highjack, lol!

Last edited:

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
I'm looking forward to it! A good dove shoot is hands down my favorite type of hunting, and that is saying a lot. Never had any luck on late season shoots though, but fingers crossed...

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
I'm looking forward to it! A good dove shoot is hands down my favorite type of hunting, and that is saying a lot. Never had any luck on late season shoots though, but fingers crossed...

The birds are here. Busting major flocks today on the cousin hay ride we did.
Just need to get these fields combined to really pack them in.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Good luck guys! I'm not much of a bird/wing hunter but this sounds like a good ol time to me, especially when you through the stew and fellowship into it. How about some pictures on the boards after yall have the shoot ???

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
Had another cancellation! 2 spots open (although if you've got 3 we'll squeeze you in).

One week away! The birds are here!