Don't ever try to tell me a beagle won't cover ground

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
These dogs have been running for 12 hours straight now. Caught all but 2 of them. They're right down in a swamp we can't get to.

As for the hunting report, if our guys could hit the broadside of a barn we'd have stacked them up today. We saw maybe 3 does all day, the rest bucks. 2 nice ones and 1 wall hanger. I had a brute come in behind me from another club but a truck was in my way. He hit the brakes and when he did the deer whirled back to where he came from. No kills but a lot of shots and a fun day.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
We had a good hunt yesterday, also. Several on the ground and a decent six. Races going on all around. I could have took a shot but I was having to much fun listening to the race I knew my young dogs were in on. Ol' a little later in that chase they were in on their first kill. Gotta love it!

Last edited:

bigjohn379

Button Buck
Same for us yesterday . Had some awesome runs but you know how it goes , deer go out of hunt where no one is or could not shoot a beach ball laying on the ground in front of them. LOL

buckrunner

We only ran 2 deer yesterday. Ran 4 or 5 different blocks but we just couldn't jump anything. Last weekend was the best weekend Ive ever had however.

whitty

Six Pointer
The reason they are still I the swamp is because they are beagles.

Just kidding! I have seen some very fast beagles.

nc rabbit hunter

I used to have a pack of deer beagles that would scald a pack of walkers behinds!!!! Them walker boys always would say,Dangit I gotta get some of that blood!! I ran hare bred beagles bred for running Hare!! They were poison on a whitetail!