Wired Arrow Ourdoors BUSTED

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Big deer drive people to do STUPID stuff. shame on them if their day in court says that they are guilty.

robertfurr530

Good lord. They had to have known they were doing that illegally. No way that can happen on accident.

Dthbyhoyt

Old Mossy Horns
I say do away with all this dang TV hunting shows and wanna be famous hunters and a lot of crap will stop , big deer and the need to be famous will make sme folks do stupid stuff ...

stingray

Greed and envy.. maybe I watched too much about the seven deadly sins the other night..Seems to translate to a lot of peoples problems

cmcarter

Six Pointer
I cannot believe all this lying, cheating and illegal activities going on in hunting industry..... This is sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crittergitter

Ten Pointer
Why are we assuming they are guilty? I thought that this country was innocent until proven guilty? We do not know the facts surrounding this case. I will not convict them without seeing evidence. Let the court try them then I can jump on them with both feet if they are guilty.

Johnny

Lots of those hunting shows are filmed in wildlife preserves where the deer are fenced in and fed like cattle. Of course they are killing monster bucks while hunting in a feedlot.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
That's 3 months old. How did things turn out in court or has it went to court yet? They claimed they thought they had legal right to be hunting there.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
They've defended themselves on that post, basically said they didn't pay the cops in Illinois enough money (sadly, I can't rule that scenario out). We'll see how it shakes out in court.

Aythya

Eight Pointer
Remember Noel Feather ? Had pics of himself with big trophies. Only problem was some one recognized the back ground mountains and concluded that he hah to be inside a Nation Park to take the pic that he had. LEO's checked it out and found gut pile. Bye, Bye Noel from fame.
Jimmy Houston got off light. There was a video of him shooting a high fence buck in a very small enclosure. Buck had been drugged to move it inside the fence. Cameras caught a guy poking it with a stick through the fence to get it up all while Houston is talking like he's all excited kinda " oh look, I think a big one is coming" or some such nonsense. Wasn't breaking any laws, just unethical and fake as all heck. And he's still on TV.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think I'll reserve judgment until more facts come out. It's a bit hard to believe you have THAT many folks that would intentionally and knowingly break the law ON CAMERA and risk a criminal record, let alone the possibility of loss of hunting license. Got to be more to this than what's come out so far.

Johnny

They all could have been cleared and it would not come out in the media. The media only wants to make hunters look bad. The media doesn't report police that are over zealous.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I think I'll reserve judgment until more facts come out. It's a bit hard to believe you have THAT many folks that would intentionally and knowingly break the law ON CAMERA and risk a criminal record, let alone the possibility of loss of hunting license. Got to be more to this than what's come out so far.
^I agree with this. And whether this is true or not ...

Lots of those hunting shows are filmed in wildlife preserves where the deer are fenced in and fed like cattle. Of course they are killing monster bucks while hunting in a feedlot.
I stopped watching hunting shows YEARS ago. Whether these folks ^ are fair chase or not, my hunting doesn't come close to theirs in my wildest dreams. Total disconnect with me.

crittergitter

Ten Pointer
To be honest with you, I want to be out doing what they are showing on TV. You cant be out there and on the couch at the same time. Give me real life situations not what I see on the tube.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Boomer: Depends on who. Check out Darron Wilson from Ferguson Missouri. Even Odummer and Holder said he was guilty EVEN BEFORE ANY CHARGES WERE BROUGHT UP.

Yeah the courts finally cleared him but in the minds of way, way to many he is still guilty because he killed a young, innocent choir boy who had his hands raised in surrender.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Why are we assuming they are guilty? I thought that this country was innocent until proven guilty? We do not know the facts surrounding this case. I will not convict them without seeing evidence. Let the court try them then I can jump on them with both feet if they are guilty.

For many years it has seemed to be the opposite. Guilty until proven innocent.