Your biggest buck on camera

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Post up the largest bucks you have ever gotten on your trail camera here in NC. Body wise or Antler's it doesn't matter it would just be nice to see some mature NC bucks.
I'm sure it's been done in the past but I don't remember and maybe it can be refreshed. If you don't want to post pics I understand but for those that don't mind showing.......post em up!

LDG

Twelve Pointer
1154ca6a8454da3016451c7a7dc1ae42.jpg

3d2ea8e7f14e4bb798a6d72b1bca87b3.jpg

Last edited:

steeld3_4

Six Pointer
Omg. Did the split g2 trade sides Btwn the cam pic and the shed? Freakin giant

It either switched sides of just lost it on the left side last year. He had an injury to the right leg. Didn't know the deer existed until I found the shed and it scored a little over 80". No sign of him this year. He lives inside the city limits where you can't hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dan Apple

Old Mossy Horns
Must have been a real good friend. ��

Sent from wherever I was at the time...

Definitely is. Like a brother. I lost my brother in '12.... At the risk of losing my man card, I think that God put him in my life a few years before that because HE knew I was going to need someone to count on. And I can.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Definitely is. Like a brother. I lost my brother in '12.... At the risk of losing my man card, I think that God put him in my life a few years before that because HE knew I was going to need someone to count on. And I can.

No way in the world you'd ever risk losing your man card over a statement like that. You'll always be one of the most respected men on this forum. Your character has solidified that for sure

HorNhnTr

Twelve Pointer

Good grief !!! How in the world am I gonna live up to that statement?:confused:
I thought I was put here for amusement! Who else could show you how accurate the Onstar capabilities are and how precise it is even if its in Clevland " freeking " Ohio! :taz::taz::taz:
Or it's because I introduced you to the guy that showed you the best way to keep from getting ticks was to wear a flea and tick collar... on your ankle! Wth? Doe Management ruleZ:mosh:
I could keep going...:( :D

Kind words Dan.. too kind!

Honestly ...out of all the trail cam pix over the years of The General , The Freak , Massey and King I don't think I have a favorite. They're all BIG

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I seen a thread like this on other forums and thought it would be nice to see what NC can grow, and also for me to be jealous of the guys that hunt the middle section of the state...:cool:
Keep em coming folks!