Sanford

Excursion

Ten Pointer
If I'm not mistaken you don't need lee county, you got the second ammendment

Thats true today but with the President and state level going crazy it still makes me feel good to know local government is PRO GUN including the Sheriff.

klim

Twelve Pointer
I work in Sanford but live in Carthage. I ain't far from South Plank Road and Center Church Road. Does that count??

Excursion

Ten Pointer
Yes Sir, You boys in the surrounding counties are welcome. That's what we call "mutual aid". If you need us, we come a running, we need you, then you come a running

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There was a town style meeting at a local church and the sheriff went over the influx of gangs and drugs into harnett county due to development and growth. He said their resources are thin and his department would do everything they could to handle problems. He advised residents to get a gun and learn how to protect themselves if needed.

gds

There was a town style meeting at a local church and the sheriff went over the influx of gangs and drugs into harnett county due to development and growth. He said their resources are thin and his department would do everything they could to handle problems. He advised residents to get a gun and learn how to protect themselves if needed.

Ok that I remember. I heard about it after the meeting. that is one of many reasons I had no problem voting for Sheriff Rollins again.