Bashing - Fair warning

GrizzlyBear

Old Mossy Horns
I missed it too. But I don't read as much as I used to because of the negativity. I don't agree with everything the mods have done in the past but it's THEIR site. I have to respect their decisions. I know some personally and some just through this forum. I consider them friends and again respect their right to run this site like they want.

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
It's all in the dog hunting extravaganza thread now.
If this forum gave merit badges I think I got my dogger badge!

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Rustvyper: I'd compare your thread to something about like a Tyson fight in the 80's. Pay Per View material to say the least, no matter what side you're on.

Last edited:

GrizzlyBear

Old Mossy Horns
Well I went and read the first page of the thread and then realized it had over 1500 posts. That was enough for me. First time in the thread and last time.

Tunanut

Ten Pointer
Does this policy include the archery elitist that don't believe that crossbows should be allowed during archery season?

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Easy answer to this. If it becomes a multiple page pissing contest about legal methods of hunting in any forum other than the MB forum, it's suspect to be canned.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Ok, Mike, you said "legal" hunting methods. Since bashing hunters is an ILLEGAL method of hunting, we should be ok to give 'em a hard time, right?

Don't you just hate a smart :donk!

Good post. I've been saying for years that hunters are our own worst enemy. Yeah, we're always gonna have spats, but we ought to keep 'em in the family...kinda like brothers. I can beat on my brother, but NOBODY else had better mess with him!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Good move-
how many different ways can dogging and baitin and such be "debated"

and no one ever changes anyone's mind. :)

BuzzCut

Ten Pointer
Thanks, I was really nervous about posting last Sunday's hunt when the dogs ran the deer to my corn so I could shoot them with my crossbow. :D No, seriously, THANKS!!