Piedmont/Triad Meet and Greet

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
Does anybody in the Piedmont Triad area want to get together after the first of the year for lunch, dinner, coffee or a jam session (I only play acoustic now)?

crittergitter

Ten Pointer
I'm game and I play a mean radio!

Sent from my iPhone using My big fat fingers.
And Speedys would work for me.

Last edited:

bgbuckdwn

No musical talent here either but im in for some bbq

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Work permitting(would need 2 weeks to request a day off), I'm game! When it comes to music, unless you need someone to sing metal(English or German) or rap, I suck, lol! !!

DFisher

Eight Pointer
The only musical instrument I play is the radio, but I love to eat and talk. Say when and where.

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
We don't have to play music, that was just an option. We will get it together. I live in Burlington and I think Eric Revo and Zombie live around Winston Salem. Is somewhere around Greensboro ok?

Bar3006

Ten Pointer
Greensboro works for me too, ought to book a room at a restaurant maybe a week or so AFTER January 1st. around highpoint road area.
just my 2 cents worth. Golden Coral used to have rooms like that. Zombie there is one off Wendover what ya think ?

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
I'm good with anywhere..not that picky when it comes too food. :) Country BBQ there off 68(bigger then the one on wendover) is awesome too...

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
another vote for BBQ here as well...as longs as it's real BBQ and not that Lexington stuff. :fishing:

treein dixie

Twelve Pointer
Better yet meet at breakfast eat one of those tenderloin biscuits talk till lunch then enjoy the BBQ sounds like a better plan there

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Someone could organize a good old fashioned squirrel hunt/meet & greet down at Uwharrie. That would be fun.

<>< Fish