Snow Goose Tornado video from Ark..

skydog

Great video. Out of curiousty were yall in layout blinds or just covered by the white suits?

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
we were laying in these fold upen layout chairs I suppose is the best way to describe them.. Kinda like a beach chair except lower. then we had on the white suites and we had decoys positioned very very close to us all around us to cover us up. I threw a decoy in the air with the barrel of my gun a couple times when sitting up to shoot.

skydog

we were laying in these fold upen layout chairs I suppose is the best way to describe them.. Kinda like a beach chair except lower. then we had on the white suites and we had decoys positioned very very close to us all around us to cover us up. I threw a decoy in the air with the barrel of my gun a couple times when sitting up to shoot.

Yea that's how most all of the guides do it from what I understand. Supposed to go on a SNOG hunt in February and they do the white suits...the birds will be pretty well educated by that time so I just hope that without a blind, my group can keep still and keep our heads down so the birds don't flare at the last minute.

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
I will say that if and when I go out there and do that again... I will have a camera behind everyone. So you can see all 16-20 guys sitting upright at the same time to lay the steel on the birds, that would be a cool shot.