Thinking of starting a company

Tunanut

Ten Pointer
That's mighty fine of you to give the guy a chance, could be a turning point in his life. Wish y'all the best.

Anybody here hear from BLB? I've been waiting to hear from him to see when he's available to come check out my land. I've already created some foodplots, mostly down by the river so I could irrigate if we were having a summer drought. I could use some help and advise though, I hope BLB isn't reconsidering his career choice.
DSC_0089.jpg

CHARLESTON06082.jpg

Oh yes, I use child labor.
P6210461.jpg

P6210466.jpg

Even got a pair of these guys that like to hang around.
IMG_0102.jpg

Some of the fruits of my boy's labor.
DSCN1491.jpg

PA301837.jpg

creekhobo

Ten Pointer
I would love to come down and look for Native American stuff in that area. :) I'm guessing the island is still a bad spot to be if have any dirt under your fingernails. ;)

cmcarter

Six Pointer
Then why would you care if some of your "real life" associates found out about your deer hunting lies on here and other outdoor sites? You threatened one of the members here with legal action several weeks ago, if he told real organizations about your lies on here.

Don't they already know? Midwest whitetail obviously knew about something, so wouldn't others know?

Research has been done to invalidate his threat. One cannot sue, or any other legal pursuits, for a true statement, no matter if the true statement causes the loss of jobs and/or career.

Why hasn't someone told Midwest Whitetail, Whitetail Institute, and others about this kook? IMO, if they all are aware of the chronic lies, and continue to employee him...they are just as sorry as he is. No way the guy files a lawsuit against someone for telling the truth. I have a friend who works with Whitetail Institute. Believe I'll ask him if he knows of this guy.

Which brings me to this statement. These companies as well as others can be notified, legally, as long as it remains truthful. You can be sued for slander, you cannot be sued for a true statement. So, whatever one does, here, on another forum, or concerning another company, as long as one stays within true statements is perfectly legal.

Last edited: